Everything posted by BBlink
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
Quite a few fully practicing but out. Hopefully clercius is back in next week. Would be a huge improvement
-
2026 Bombers Season
Not an expert but if you get hit unexpectedly from behind, your neck moves, your head is attached, you brain comes along for the ride and rattles in your skull. So yeah.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Woke up feeling grateful to have Dru Brown back in Winnipeg. The guy (and his family) loves it here and we love him being here.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
I think he wants to be a TV analyst
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
Some trash reffing on that drive
-
2026 Bombers Season
I have liked what ive seen from Elgersma. Is he going to shoot the lights out? Probably not. But he seems like he is capable to lead the team if Dru Brown is hurt. Plus we have Perkins who can run an offense as well. But I agree. Trading Zach at this point will not happen. The only way I see it happening is if we know we aren't making the playoffs and Zach wants a shot at the cup.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Imagine us just having kept Brown a couple years ago. Lame.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Great W. Defense was for sure solid, though they could have caught the passes Bo threw to them. Very happy how they handled Tre Ford late. Elgersma managed the game and didn't make the same mistake Ford did. And that was the difference. I'm not adding much to the conversation, but I was happy to take in a win live on the road.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Took a vacation to visit some family (near Oshawa). In Hamilton for this one. Will be behind the Bomber bench. Let's hope for a big upset. Go Blue
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
-
Bombers trade for Dru Brown
🧌
-
Bombers trade for Dru Brown
Who is running short yardage? I'm assuming Zach.
- 2026 Bombers Season
-
2026 Bombers Season
It was a joke. You're good.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Are personal attacks allowed on this site?
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Appreciate all the x and o talk and the candor from folks on the board. I also appreciate Jordan Younger and our defense for making all of this talk possible.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
I guess I wasn't clear. Id much rather see a team where the offense is sputtering and the defense is getting the ball back over and over. It was more of a hypothetical. I agree our offense has been very good
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Just got back from the game. I can almost live with a sputtering offense. But watching that defense was painful for me. Crazy that we thought they would be the strong part of our team this year. Putrid.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
The Rifles would be beating us right now. I've never seen a defense play so slow and indecisive. Tony Jones looks fast out there in comparison.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Blitz near the goal line and we aren't playing close to the receivers? Something ain't right.
-
3 stars and hh 2001 revenge
Defense just didn't look like they could play fast out there. Defensive packages too complicated? I dunno. Offensively we did alright. I am starting to get a bit worried about collaros though. His throws are starting to look like lobs.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Does that leave Sheahan as our only global player? Weird
-
2026 Bombers Season
Dante Daniels would be Logan Stanley of the Bombers.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Kind of annoying that we had 300 chances to draft Cenacle and he went off and had 111 yards and 2 TDs against us.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Could be that Dru comes home after Zach's retirement..kind of like a lot of us envisioned. But who knows