Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. I don't like where this branch of the conversation is going.
  2. What is this argument even? "The only reason the Bombers won is because their good players played good". WTF?
  3. HH to Forde for bailing out Black when he couldn't tell Claybrooks and Nik Lewis apart.
  4. Masoli throwing like a rookie. Has he looked this bad all game?
  5. LOL @ this article: https://3downnation.com/2019/06/06/davis-riders-do-the-right-thing-by-not-providing-free-video-stream/
  6. Playoffs vs. exhibition, though.
  7. Just saw the ticket prices. Hard pass for me at those prices. To elaborate, I pay less for P3 Jets tickets than the P9 price for the NFL game.
  8. So run Harris on first down, long bomb on second is our preseason gameplan? No wonder we never find any receivers...
  9. Those Valour kits are incredible.
  10. Liked Burnham before. Kind of love him now.
  11. Possibility that nobody shakes loose...😪
  12. I'm gonna keep saying it. Receiver is fugly right now.
  13. Hard to believe our biggest weakness last year won't be addressed...
  14. I mean, we need a receiver don't we? We can't go another year with Darvin as our #1...can we?
  15. Calgary had that game regardless, IMO.
  16. As bad as Nichols was, you have to wonder if he would have been any better with Calgary's receiving corps. If we go into next year with the same receivers, I roll the dice with Streveler. However, if we can upgrade that position a LOT, Nichols deserves a chance to show what he can do with a better team around him.
  17. I think that is why the game was so frustrating. When the team on the other side is better than you, you can't win by playing it safe. You need to open it up and take risks, which we didn't or couldn't do. We played them like we played the Riders, and that was a recipe for failure.
  18. TD I think. His motion had stopped completely before it was ripped out.
  19. And a headshot on a receiver or RB? Yeah, ignore that. I am only allowed to watch the QB. Dumb as bricks.
  20. Yeah, this whole idea thrown together at the last minute seems terrible. It is destined for failure, and you know they will be watching the team (the Bombers) that was the final straw in all of this that much closer. I fully expect us to get screwed by this on Sunday. Also, they are only watching the QB? Why? That is so stupid. If you put a spotter up there, allow him to call headshots on receivers or RBs too. Or just have the command center do it. God, this is all so dumb.
  21. It seems insane to me in this day and age that we need to worry about channel at all. We should be able to tell it to record the Bomber game, and everything else should be figured out automatically. If TSN moves is to another channel, so be it.
  22. I have watched the Jeffcoat hit a dozen times and I still can't see how it was anything but accidental. It wasn't late, and he doesn't duck his head or lead with his helmet. If he gets suspended I call conspiracy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.