Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
3 stars plus HH red black and blue part two
Could it be that this team is actually good? My mind says stop, but my heart and my hips cry proceed!
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
Exactly the kind of thing the command center should be for.
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
This drive should be over after the non spot on the fumble.
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
Team looks amazing today.
-
ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day
Team looks bad today. So far.
-
Toronto @ Calgary
LOL @ Chamblin attempting to challenge despite an illegal contact penalty on the same play.
-
Looking for memories of 1991 Grey Cup week/festivities/hoopla etc.
Fun read. Thanks!
-
Week 5 Takeaways
*double post*
-
Week 5 Takeaways
Who do I petition to make the cone of shame a permanent thing on this board?
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
If any of this is true, should we be seeing some high profile releases in Montreal in the coming days to get them under the cap? "Consequences" and all that.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Another vote for the Watchmen!
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Just watched the Toronto BC highlights. Holy hell what a terrible football game that looked to be. Also, Riders suck.
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
The heritage classic was cheaper and I got two games for that.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
I thought it was as blatant as it gets.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
A coach already did. Didn't Nichols sit for Reilly even though they were winning?
-
Larks @ Tiger-Cats. GDT.
What a sequence by Muamba!
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
I closed my eyes to picture it, but I got scared when I saw Mike Reilly in a clamshell "dressed" like the Birth of Venus.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
Can't help it. I think I am fundamentally broken. Glad that's over. Now, when do the Riders lose next?
-
3 stars + HH week3 eskynogo
HH to Dunigan for having the balls to stick to his assertion that Adams should have high pointed the ball, even after the replay showed his head was being removed from his shoulders at the time.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
Yeah, this team is going nowhere again.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
Was it just me or was there a distinct lack of replays tonight? Fenner was called for Illegal Contact like 37 times, and I think they showed one of them.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
No. I can't take another year of him. Nichols was bad today. LaPolice was worse.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019
Fire LaPolice.
-
Riders @ RedBlacks
*double post*
-
Riders @ RedBlacks
As someone who thinks that "All I can say is that, I think if I was a Rider fan, my major concern would be that the team looks like they absolutely ****ing suck. That’s a 4 win team at most.", I am really getting a kick out of these replies...