Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Elks at Tigercats
Seriously. Lawler would have caught both of those.
-
Elks at Tigercats
Someone bump the Legghio vs. Castillo thread!
-
Elks at Tigercats
Hamilton looks lost
-
Elks at Tigercats
Why did Corny leave his feet on that second down plunge when he was so short?
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Ottawa D totally clueless
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
TO offense will eat our D alive unless we make some changes, IMO.
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Dyce will lose this one
-
SNF RRRRRRRRRRREDBLACKS Vs. THE ARGBLOWS
Ottawa D is horrible today. Even adequate D would give them a chance. Crum doesn't look anywhere near the rusher we made him out to be.
-
Stamps at Lions
God I hope we don't lose out on first because of that stupid Crum lightning strike BS of a game.
-
Friday Night from La Belle Province Takes on The Gap
Evans runs an ugly offense. Everything looks awkward when he is out there.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Just watched the recap again. That late hit on Bailey was worse than the one on Zach, IMO, and it is shocking that wasn't flagged. Also, given the big plays against vs. the run to that point, the Moore TD might be the single worst defensive play call of the year.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Anyone else think Mitchell trapped that long ball right before the fumble?
-
3 stars plus hh down town Dru brown
Just watched the replay. I dont understand how, in a league where they are trying to eliminate head shots and QB injuries, that isn't a flag on Collaros.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
At least I watched the right half!
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Why are we so bad against running qbs?
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Delete this jinx post
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Go for 2 oshea you idiot!
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Lawler. Jesus.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Dive by Purifoy there. No ******* way is that a call.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
I'm so Holmy right now.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
What ridiculous defensive formation was that?
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Missed the first half. Anyone have the Coles notes?
-
The TV Thread
I mentioned that episode up thread. I felt exhausted after watching it.
-
Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT
Just win.
-
Bombers @ LOLKs: Week Of Aug 10 Thread
Game Status questionable, I suppose. I agree with the coifed hound - the 6 gamers should be on there.