Everything posted by Atomic
-
What Did We Learn From The Pre Season Game?
Who is Patrick? And I don't recall hearing Dunn's name even once... it was mostly David James over and over again. We learned that Burris can completely ruin a totally green secondary... I think they ran the ball what 7 times all game? Didn't really test out our DL or LBs.
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
Nope not me I knew they were studs all along
-
Pre-Season Game #2: Bombers @ Ticats - Kickoff @ 6:00 Ct
You guys aren't actually going to believe anything Zontar says are you.... he's the biggest Ticat homer on the internet
- Muambas
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
Oh I'm not freaking out by any means. I understand that the team last night has very little bearing on what the actual team will look like. Just feels like the new talent wasn't as impressive this year.
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
Hope you're right! Definitely agree on Thomas. I was excited about Marshall when we signed him but hadn't heard a thing about him until last night when he seemed to perform pretty well.
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
I think one thing we can say definitively is that we just didn't have the same level of new talent in camp this year. Where's the guys like Matthews, Simpson and Alex Hall? Can't point to a single guy who was brought in who looks to have the potential to be an impact player.
-
Random Video Thread
Yes BVD! That's awesome
-
Muambas
On one hand Bluto cuts down the Bombers but on the other hand is desperate to poach our players.
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
I think that pretty much says it all. Depressing to lose 52 0 for sure but let's be realistic.... that wasn't the Bombers out there last night. Probably only 8 to 10 of those guys will be on the roster and they won't be starters.
-
Ottawa Senators Home To Be Now Known As The "canadian Tire Centre"
Does this mean I can get my oil changed while I attend Sens games?
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
That's why I always say you shouldn't trust the Squirtle Squad
-
Cracks In Ig Field Stadium Concrete- Cbc
We're all gonna die!!!
-
Pre-Season Game #2: Bombers @ Ticats - Kickoff @ 6:00 Ct
I would like to see a big game from one of our D-linemen, and also improved play from our LBs... they were dreadful in the first game. Also want to see Kennedy step up, I think he's got great potential.
-
Http://www.cable14.com/
http://www.ticatfans.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 Someone should make a thread there... although I'm pretty sure Bluto and Zontar are the only active members
-
Http://www.cable14.com/
I tried to click the live stream button and it said I had to be a customer, there was nowhere to log in with a username and password... They may just "know" if you're a subscriber because the internet provider is the same as the cable provider. EDIT: never mind, just found the log in page. WHO GOT THE PASSWORD
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
Ken Wiebe @WiebeSunSports 17 Jun At #Bombers workout OL Paul Swiston twisted his left knee on a running play. Will get an update later
-
Depth Chart Vs. Hamilton
Actually??? Oh boy. I figured they would throw Dekota Marshall in that spot.
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
This: ...Is not asking. It's acting like a prick.
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
Are you ******* kidding can you not read that he is trying to fix it? Jesus.
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
Seems to only be available to subscribers. This is what I get when I click on it: Complimentary Service to Existing Customers The Cable 14 live stream, episodes and other video content are provided to Cogeco, Rogers (previously Shaw) and Source Cable Limited cable Internet subscribers as a complimentary service. To obtain more information about this please contact us.
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
Yep let's flood the inbox and phone lines Contact Us Have a question or comment about our programming? Get in touch! Viewer Response Line: (204) 480-3500 Email Us: shawtvwinnipeg@shaw.ca
-
Bomber Game Tomorrow Being Televised In Hamilton
I remember a couple years back someone on OB recorded the game on Cogeco and then synced it up with Bob Irving's broadcast and distributed it as a torrent. That would be nice, streaming would be even better.
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
Just checked all the browsers I have available to me. Can't see any problems, it's working for me in: Chrome 27.0.1453.110 m Firefox 20.0.1 and 21 IE 10.0.9200 Opera 12.15 ...all for Windows 7 64 bit. And also works beautifully on Android native browser and Chrome for Android. Also was viewing on Safari on my iPad last night (iOS 6.1 I believe?) without any issues.
-
Site Not Working In Explorer?
Just opened up IE and checked it and it worked ok. I'm on IE10 though so maybe it's a problem with an older version.