Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. DT for president!
  2. I wish I could give a camp report. Tough to find the time these days. Maybe I try to get out on Wednesday, if they are practicing.
  3. Maybe we can pull Sam Hurl out of retirement
  4. Bighill shouldn't have been on the team last season and definitely shouldn't be this season. Massively wasted money. He was washed up 2 years ago.
  5. I think the reigning champs are going to be competitive
  6. I think Kramdi's development is right on track. I also don't think he would have started on any other team but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's good that the Bombers place greater trust in their young Canadians than most teams. That investment has often paid off. And at this point in his career... 27 years old, 4th year player... Kramdi should be hitting his prime. So let's see what he can do.
  7. I can't blame the Argos for resting starters. And I suspect this may come back and bite them in the end. I'm sure the home crowd will have a great time regardless.
  8. Oh yeah. I was at that game too. Lol. I blocked it out of my memory.
  9. I'm glad we've locked up a home playoff game at least. Still hoping it's the west final. The last couple years' home playoff games have been such incredible experiences. We've been getting spoiled with 3 straight home playoff games but don't forget prior to 2021 our last home playoff game was in 2011 (the Chris Garrett game). A full decade between games and now we get 3 in a row. You just can't beat playoff football at home in the hostile cold.
  10. One more TD and it should be dru brown time
  11. Oh my god the disrespect to go deep when you're up 30 in the first half hahaha
  12. How did we lose to these duds!
  13. Officiating aside.... how stupid can that 45 be.... Holy ****. Headbutt the QB after the play. Really.
  14. We're a second half team.... 😬
  15. I fully expect someone from the Riders to put up a big performance today. It is the LDC after all. Just not sure they will score the team victory.
  16. Agreed. Kate wants to talk about anything but football. Barker has some good insights.
  17. Randorf, Dunigan, Climie, Schultz was the pinnacle of CFL panels and we've never gotten close to that again
  18. Now we moving
  19. OL looks downright uninterested
  20. Really? No bad weather at all in my corner of the city

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.