Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. I think Weitz will come off for Cobb. Schoen, Cobb, Houston ON Sterns, Weitz, Mitchell OFF
  2. You think O'Shea would start Clercius over Woli if he had them both healthy?
  3. Seemed like they wanted to let Clercius run with that spot. Although now that we're sometimes starting 3 Canadian receivers, there still could have been room for Woli. Even in a backup role.
  4. He looked really poised and professional in his appearances, it would be great to get him here this season if he doesn't catch on to anyone else's PR
  5. Doubt they start Cobb. They'll wait to the last minute to see if Demski is healthy. Wheatfall-Schoen-Demski-Corcoran-Clercius Or Wheatfall-Schoen-Moore/Echols-Corcoran-Clercius Either way you need Cobb in there as the 6th. I expect Corcoran to start though and one of the new guys to get in only if Demski is still hurt.
  6. Sure, he might offend a few of the ‘bluenoses’ with his cocky stride and musky odours. Oh, he'll never be the darling of the so-called ‘City Fathers’ who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about ‘What's to be done with this Luke Willson’?
  7. 100% this rings alarm bells. It seems like one or both could be down long term.
  8. Putting in Houston for Dexter Lawson seems like a no brainer now
  9. Bo Levi Mitchell's first ever start was against the Bombers in 2013. 22/25 for 376 yards, 3 TD 0 INT. I'll never forget that one.
  10. I guess because Logan is now the backup RB they must feel like Weitz helps more on ST than Peterson
  11. I'm not saying he's better or worse, I don't really know, just saying it's hard to win a starting centre job when you immediately **** up a snap every time you get an opportunity
  12. Every time Eli has had a shot at center in pre season he ****** up at least one snap. Not the best way to gain confidence of your coaches and QB and get promoted to starter...
  13. I don't think Ball was even playing on special teams last game from what I could tell. I could have missed him getting on for some snaps but I know he was on the sidelines for kick coverage late in the game.
  14. Allen ON, Bonds OFF https://static.cfl.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/OTTAWA-at-WINNIPEG_AUGUST-14.pdf
  15. Not exactly glowing praise for the OC from Oliveira is it? https://www.bluebombers.com/2025/08/12/48-hour-primer-week-11-vs-ottawa/
  16. I'll sit this one out so I don't ruin it for everyone by winning again
  17. I think he will get in, one way or another. I guess he is a pure safety - four years as a safety at Purdue, went to Broncos camp as a safety, played safety throughout camp and preseason here. Doesn't mean he can't play other DB spots (I'm sure he has lined up as a corner in his life) but it would not be his ideal spot. That said, we don't need to start a Canadian at S. We could bring on Allen at S, move Holm to corner, Griffin to HB and play Kramdi at SAM. Kelly goes back to a 7th DB role. I'd be a lot more comfortable with that than continuing to roll with Kramdi/Kelly at safety and moving Allen to CB or some schlub they sign off the couch.
  18. That is terrifying to me
  19. Oh yeah he'd been awful. I just don't see a replacement. Bringing Lawson back from the scrapheap doesn't give me a lot of faith that we have anyone good lined up. If it's actually Demario Houston that is bad news.
  20. I'll wait to see his replacement before making that declaration... 😬
  21. What about this Vibert fella on the PR? He has played center before.
  22. The Packers had no passing attack at all. Elgersma didn't get in until the final drive of the game and got the least playing time. 3/4 for 24 yards. He converted a 4th and 5 play with a nice pass but then they just let the clock run out to end the game. Pokey Wilson also only played the final drive of the game for the Jets. He ran a nice route and caught a 13 yard pass on 3rd and 7 for a first down. Honestly a pretty good showing for both players but neither one got much opportunity to play. They clearly started the night at the bottom of the depth chart.
  23. Holding them to a FG is a win

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.