Everything posted by Atomic
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I have no issue with the changes and think the goalpost move is long overdue
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Thanks it was ugly but I'll take it. Ottawa stadium is actually pretty nice. It's weird having two totally different sides but they make it work. I bought tickets on the old side and it's definitely showing it's age but there were a bunch of empty seats behind the Bombers bench so we just moved there. I also really like the surrounding Lansdowne area. There is a huge pedestrian area with a bunch of different restaurants right outside the stadium. You can walk out the gates and sit down in a restaurant within 30 seconds. The Bombers stadium is really missing a surrounding area like that. You can tell Ottawa has a good core fanbase. It's too bad they don't sell more tickets because they've got a pretty good thing going there.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
That was a horrible pass by Streveler. I was yelling "Wtf are you doing?!" while it was still in the air. That was either getting picked or getting someone killed.
-
3 stars plus hh offensive offence
The key is to play Streveler so the defence and special teams know they have to score and generate turnovers if they want to win
-
3 stars plus hh offensive offence
Can't believe they pulled that one off. 3 completions and one KO'd receiver in a win
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
I will be at the game today. I've probably seen ten Bomber games on the road in my life (most of them LDCs) and I've never seen them win. Something tells me today is not the day my streak will be broken. But we'll see.
-
3 turds pls ch The strevolution will not be televised
We all know it's going to be Streveler until Collaros is healthy. Wilson is not seeing the field.
-
3 turds pls ch The strevolution will not be televised
O'Shea states that he never considered pulling out Streveler as they were moving the ball well
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Hallett!!! Yes!!!! My guy!!!!
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
This is Goltz era quarterbacking
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Bombers just look absolutely hopeless
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Can't pass, can't run. Not a pro QB
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Strev just can't run anymore
-
Bombers at TiCats early chat
I'm super excited for Hallett, going to wear my Hallett jersey all day tomorrow
-
Bombers at TiCats early chat
- Bombers at TiCats early chat
Artopoeus, Houston, Hallett ON Collaros, Vanterpool, Kelly OFF- Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It showed up as a Head injury on the injury report so I can't see how it would be anything other than a concussion- 3 turds plus ch winds of change
These proposed changes are all based on the fact that the coaching staff actually acknowledges that there are issues... I don't see that happening. The OL is not changing the rest of the way unless someone gets injured.- Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I think Streveler is just good enough to win games when the D and ST play well and he's had a week of prep time as the starter. We've seen him do this. But I don't see him as a QB who can take over a game or legitimately be our QB of the future. I also think Collaros is going to be right back in the starting lineup, given how this team has managed injuries recently.- 3 turds plus ch winds of change
Agreed. The thing about the Bombers these days is that they've done such a good job with the off-the-field product that people just love going to games, win or lose, because it's a huge party.- 3 turds plus ch winds of change
Next game is already sold out. Sellout streak probably only ends in the final game of the season against Montreal.- 3 turds plus ch winds of change
Jaylen Smith was great on special teams again. Brady, Demski, Pokey did their jobs and played well for the most part. Other than that, not much good to point out.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Gotta be helmet to helmet- Banjo Bowl GDT
- Banjo Bowl GDT
- Bombers at TiCats early chat