Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. O'Shea seemed pretty confident on the coaches' show that Cooley will have no problem with catching the ball
  2. Yes 2007 blew out ACL, MCL, and shredded meniscus. But it's not really relevant is it? I still expect Streveler to run and break tackles. Maybe he won't be bulldozing into the LoS every down like last season but he'll still be running hard, I guarantee it.
  3. 2 days out from game 1, this is how the roster is looking. 3 QBs, 23 Americans, 22 Canadians, and 2 Globals for a total of 50 players. 3 Americans will have to sit, plus 2 Canadians or 1 Canadian and 1 Global.
  4. Thigh is a weird designation, could be hamstring maybe?
  5. I figured that's who you meant. Just poking fun. It's Greg Bell.
  6. This makes no sense
  7. There is no way you can cage that dog. He's going to be running. Maybe less than before but I guarantee he's plowing through linebackers by the second quarter.
  8. Jpan guessed Greg Hill and I don't think he's a real player
  9. Big upgrade for SSK there
  10. Ticats signed Dolegala and released Josh Johnson
  11. He is a free agent, maybe done with football. David Foucault and Anu Una are injured.
  12. I'm still not sold on Ford as a starting QB but man can he run
  13. This game is going to put me to sleep
  14. I'm surprised they overturned that Lions TD so quickly
  15. Classic Kenny Lawler catch there... He still looks good
  16. Pretty sure TCB has overtaken all of them or will overtake them in short order. Helps to be owned by the Princess Auto family.
  17. Oak Park scored 346 points in 7 games in the 2024 regular season and had zero points scored against them 😭
  18. I was really surprised we pulled the trigger on that one. When I heard Wolitarsky wasn't coming back, I assumed he was done with football. Clercius looked really good last year... Hoping that continues into this year. I see him developing into that really clutch second down type receiver who you can count on to make the play.
  19. The kids are getting restless
  20. I'd get on board with this, even though I took a QB this week and got it correct
  21. No need to talk **** about Half Pints, they've been around forever. Codename Ghost and Bulldog are both still great beers.
  22. I'm confident but I think it's fair to question it. Bryant, Neufeld and Kolankowski are 39, 36 and 33. At some point Father Time always wins. At the other spots you have Wallace and Randolph (maybe Lofton?) who are not rookies anymore but are somewhat unproven. If one or more of the older guys start to show their age, do we have adequate replacements (Eli, Vanterpool, Vibert, Elsbury)? Will the coaching staff be willing to pull the trigger on changes? I'm not worried, I think we'll be ok. But there is some risk there.
  23. We haven't seen much of Bridges really... Bridges started one game last season and spent the rest of the year on the PR or as a 6/7 DB. So maybe a year of development will have paid off. As for Parker I think there is still a ton of potential there and safety seems like the right spot for him.
  24. First practice of the regular season is today. Out with the old and in with the new. Time to get it started.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.