Everything posted by Noeller
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Ya from what I saw/heard, I actually didn't think Zach was bad... But he had **** to work with all around him. Line, receivers, play calls... Tough to work with that.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Personally I don't love the whining about coulda woulda shoulda.... I get it... We've beaten that to death. There's nothing you can do to go back and fix the past. I'm much more interested in how we fix it NOW....
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Mike, you say the word and we'll start a drunken podcast.... Only good things will come of that I'm sure.
-
3 turds plus CH cal sweep bleep bleep
Definitely concerned about Hogan, with the asterisk that I don't know enough to know enough. But it sure SEEMS like play calling might be an issue. Calgary made adjustments at the half and we did not. Game over.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
DT seems to think so... Says the bombers will make that trade every time
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Need some points here real bad...
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
I'm only listening to OB this afternoon but sounds like that was all kinds of ugly with busted coverage and missed tackles. Gross indeed.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
This is always the case. It's unfortunate that he needs as much help as he does, but if he has the time to work, I still believe in his ability to torch defenses.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
It's mostly Koala and filtering from there...
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
@Chaosmonkey getting a shout out on the CJOB pre game show for dominating CFL fantasy last week ...
-
Covid-19
Amen... Burying your head in the sand is no answer. It's good to have real information from actual doctors and scientists.
-
Bombers at Stamps early chat
Him or Demski for sure ... Speaking of Demski.... The other day I saw a social media post with Marshall Ferguson's rankings for Most Outstanding Canadian so far .. had the Top 5 or so... With Brady Oliveira as the lone Bomber on the list. How the **** is Demski not our MOP and MOC at this point?
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Thoughts and prayers for the offense.... 🙏🙏
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
- Edm at Mtl - GDT
I expected him to steal the Burris "WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO DO??!!"- Edm at Mtl - GDT
What a finish... Can't believe useless ol Faj had it in him.- Bombers at Stamps early chat
I fully expect us to get spanked again. I haven't seen anything in the past month to show me we're anywhere near the top of the table. Right now... We can play with the Edmonton's and Toronto's... But I don't think we're anywhere above that YET. I maintain faith that we can turn it around, but I have yet to see the actual evidence....- Edm at Mtl - GDT
Neither of these teams is much on O but the Noel Thorpe D in MTL is pretty good...- Bombers at Stamps early chat
Shmeckel and Thomas rotating one DT spot seems like all kinds of trouble....- BC at HAM TNF
Wild finish... Hate a West team picking up a win.- BC at HAM TNF
I'll never cheer for Bo, but whatever it takes to keep the Lions down below us... I don't trust the bombers to take care of our own business. Hopefully we can get some help here.- Bombers at Stamps early chat
I'd be shocked if Mitchell's chemistry with the QB is that quick... I figure it'll take time but hopefully he figures it out. As for Woods, I'm sure it was always going to be Schmeck or Korny that got on to replace Lawson... It's the Osh way...- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
- Random Jets News
I'm gonna be in town the week between Labour Day and Banjo Bowl and would love to watch some TC... Hoping it's started...- 2025 Grey Cup News
Looks sharp... I'll definitely be grabbing a beer mug. - Edm at Mtl - GDT