Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. Also JT was a fine NI DT for years... He just got too many reps toward the end. But this narrative that he was shitty is false. He was a good player for a number of years. And I have zero doubts that he's a great teacher.
  2. How do people know that it's the receivers that are the problem.... Vs the coordinator.... Vs the QBs.... Vs the OL.... Vs "the entire offense as a whole is a problem".... ?
  3. If anyone pays even a little bit of attention, they know that Jake Thomas is a realtor in the offseason. Being a CFL coordinator is a part time gig for him and he's not doing it for the money. It's also been said that he's a potential future GM in this league. He was a PA guy for awhile and apparently has a keen eye for the business side of things.
  4. This place is at its best when everyone agrees the Bombers are awesome the Riders blow.
  5. Been meaning to drop this in here.... Best breakfast I had while home on holidays in July: The Park Cafe at Assiniboine Park. They actually bring you a mini carafe of coffee and leave it on the table. 10/10, no notes.
  6. I don't even think he's a particularly good QB. Easily the most overrated player in the league. Still has a terrible arm. And yes, his personality is beyond obnoxious.
  7. This is the vibes and content I want from MBB.... :)
  8. Keesean Johnson with a non contact injury... That's a tough one for them. Darn........
  9. If they were gonna make a move, they would have done it during the bye.. for better or worse, barring a significant injury, this is who we're rolling with.
  10. 1-0... All I really care about.
  11. I was debating the jacket when I left the house... Made the right call. She's gonna be a chilly one tonight.
  12. I feel like you're one of the few that's keeping some semblance of rationality around here but it's admittedly a low bar....
  13. Just want a win... If we barely win every game the rest of the season, I'll be plenty happy. After the debacle of the last 5 10 minutes vs BC, I'm not expecting miracles... But a win will keep the toxicity down a little bit for another week ..
  14. To my wildly untrained eye, I thought Vanterpool did enough to justify staying on the roster and moving Brox over to LT...
  15. As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points. Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time. Let's go Blue!!
  16. It's become so toxic here... Just wild.
  17. Matthew Peterson will be activated if Brady can't go, according to Our Man Tait...
  18. Not sure if this link works but Brady missed another day of practice and is questionable...
  19. There are years we'd kill to be 4-4 after 8 games... And years we've had a management team that were publicly embarrassing the franchise. We definitely don't have that. Are we lacking in some areas? Absolutely. But this is not Tim Burke, Mike Kelly, Jeff Reinebold...
  20. I hate to say this, but bailing on season tickets at this point is a very Rider "fans" thing to do.
  21. We've seen WAY WORSE than we're currently seeing... But people have forgotten what that's like. It's been too much winning for too long. It's been taken for granted.
  22. It's getting used to winning every single home game and then NOT winning... People are like "WTF??? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WIN EVERY GAME!!" Now don't get me wrong... Things have been **** this year. That last game vs BC was embarrassing. But... The fan base is absolutely spoiled rotten... Only Child levels of spoiled.
  23. ^^ that makes sense. It'd be more of a Brady thing than a Zach thing. Especially since Zach's family is out east. Not super connected to Winnipeg, really.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.