Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. It's an up and down season... They're not always going to look like gems. You have to breathe... Ride the rollercoaster and hope for the best. Hope they're trending in the right direction when it really matters. Don't ever get too high or too low... It's a long season.
  2. I really like the "nobody Believes in us" vibe I'm seeing in quotes from the players. That can go a long way. Riders 5.5 favourites this week helps that....
  3. I have nothing to contribute to the usual vibe around here but just wanted to say that I loved everything about Paddy Neufeld's game last night. As veterans should do, he showed the intensity needed from everyone else.
  4. The long game plan to the next Canadian franchise always starts with getting Atlanta a team first... Last a decade and move north.
  5. I believe Curry had been quite sick for some time now. Still brutal and agree the wrong 80 year olds...
  6. Dolly Parton is straight up the best to have ever done it in Country music and one of the best all time, any genre. In baseball they talk about the "Five Tool Player"... And she had every tool better than anyone ever had it. Songwriter, Musician, Vocalist, Entertainer, Businesswoman... She did it all and better than anyone else. I don't know that we'll ever see anyone with all the gifts ever again. Country music is an intensely misogynistic genre, so people will say "best female, maybe..." and not want to categorize her with Haggard, Jones, Hank Sr, etc.... but she was so much more, so much better. And she did it all at a time where nobody wanted a woman to do it. Just an absolutely gutting loss for the entire entertainment industry. This is some of her recent work that was STILL miles better than her contemporaries...
  7. Not that I want this but do the Bombers have the option of using the "Mulligan" rule that the league gives you on coaching hires that didn't work out (in order for the team to get out of the contract without it impacting the cap)...? I honestly just learned that this was a thing yesterday when Naylor talked about it on TSN re: Shawn Burke....
  8. He'll be busy with DAZN next year...
  9. Should have 30pts already... Can't let the Elks hang around. We're so susceptible to th explosion play. They can catch up in a hurry.
  10. Veteran moves...
  11. All of th above... When they're doing well it's because if him. When they're doing poorly, it's anyone else's fault. That's Faj in a nutshell. And you can't sit there and watch him floating balls out into the flat and think "now THATS a great QB"... He has such a noodle arm, it's incredible he isn't picked off more. He's so lucky to Mack and Rankin...
  12. Any team led by Faj is not a great team... If Faj beats us, it's not because he did anything special. We will have had to totally **** up (as we did a few weeks ago) to lose to him.
  13. Compared to the rest of you, I'm a ******* ray of sunshine...
  14. Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable. Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season. But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.
  15. It's not so much LBs as STs...
  16. Is it possible you're answering your own question?
  17. Or a whole committee including coordinators??
  18. Also JT was a fine NI DT for years... He just got too many reps toward the end. But this narrative that he was shitty is false. He was a good player for a number of years. And I have zero doubts that he's a great teacher.
  19. How do people know that it's the receivers that are the problem.... Vs the coordinator.... Vs the QBs.... Vs the OL.... Vs "the entire offense as a whole is a problem".... ?
  20. If anyone pays even a little bit of attention, they know that Jake Thomas is a realtor in the offseason. Being a CFL coordinator is a part time gig for him and he's not doing it for the money. It's also been said that he's a potential future GM in this league. He was a PA guy for awhile and apparently has a keen eye for the business side of things.
  21. This place is at its best when everyone agrees the Bombers are awesome the Riders blow.
  22. Been meaning to drop this in here.... Best breakfast I had while home on holidays in July: The Park Cafe at Assiniboine Park. They actually bring you a mini carafe of coffee and leave it on the table. 10/10, no notes.
  23. I don't even think he's a particularly good QB. Easily the most overrated player in the league. Still has a terrible arm. And yes, his personality is beyond obnoxious.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.