Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WinnipegGordo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WinnipegGordo

  1. My guess is that anyone coming off the practice roster to play would have been shown on the transactions list today so that probably rules out Vibert. Any guys coming off the 1 game or 6 game lists will be communicated tomorrow.
  2. Yesterday's practice was cancelled, today's was closed to the media and public.
  3. 2025-07-30 WPG BRIDGES, Marquise DBA North Dakota Stat eTRF TO PRACTICE ROSTER Practice Roster 2025-07-30 WPG PETERSON, Matthew RB N Alberta TRF TO PRACTICE ROSTER Practice Roster 2025-07-30 WPG KORNELSON, Collin DLN Manitoba TRF TO PRACTICE ROSTER Practice Roster 2025-07-30 WPG COOLEY, Quinton RB ALiberty University ADD FROM PRACTICE ROSTER Active Roster
  4. Bridges moved to the practice roster.
  5. This is the practice schedule for this week. I saw it mentioned on the other site that today's practice is cancelled. I am not sure why they wouldnt just move it indoors. Tuesday, July 29 – assistant coaches available (at field beside WSF South) Practice: 11:25 a.m. -12:55 p.m. Cameras permitted to film: 11:25 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, July 30 – quarterbacks not available Closed practice Thursday, July 31 Walkthrough: 11:10 a.m. Filming not permitted.
  6. Smokey day in the Peg this morning. Hopefully things clear up before Friday.
  7. I think Johnzo means past games. Surprised GG isn't doing tonight's game though.
  8. I was curious so I checked it out. It's worse than trying to board a plane. (Only clear plastic bags are allowed) This is what I laughed at - "To protect our fans, employees and team and to align with league standards, a restricted bag policy is in place at BMO Field." I am pretty sure this isnt the league standard. Bombers allow purses and backpacks in with no issues.
  9. For people that purchase the $99 day pass, it not only includes concert series but the team party rooms and 2 days of Touchdown Manitoba.
  10. Bryant is officially ruled out.
  11. I just thought of a conspiracy theory. Maybe Kelly is using his own personal trainer in Buffalo because no one with the Argos want to work with him.
  12. Well, it was nice knowing you South Park. lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.