Everything posted by 17to85
-
Covid-19
agreed, I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old, with new variants being less discriminatory with regards to age and given that it's the younger people not vaccinated that a new variant is more likely to spread to them it is concerning that they were so willing to just give up on testing and isolating sick people. Even if things ultimately did work out fine and it became just something we deal with... don't we want some reliable data to study these things and help in the future? I just have no tolerance for governments that fear information and take the stance of "some of you may die, but that is a risk we are willing to take"
-
Covid-19
See kenney is big on vaccines, it makes his jib easier. So I don't think it's a case of willful ignorance this time. I just think he really truly thought that you get 75% of people vaccinated you're safe and it doesn't affect kids so who cares?
-
Champs vs Argos
Now you're just trolling poor noeller.
-
Calgary Suckage
Mitchell has a bit of a noodle this year compared to previous years and he's facing much more pressure in the pocket than he is used to. Not a good combination for a slow footed qb.
-
Covid-19
What it all comes down to is the UCP having a fundamental lack of understanding about science. Hinshaw at this point is irrelevant, she has proven to be little more than a government mouthpiece, but shandro and kenney they just don't understand what they're talking about and try and make sciencey decisions without knowing what they're talking about.
-
Covid-19
But but but they had super duper double top secret science that said it was OK....
-
CFL Week 2 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
Bo Levi Mitchell looks like complete ass... and I love it.
-
Week 2 Practice Notes & Discussions
Well I see there is a Nichols dressing in the secondary. I am sure that certain types will insist it is his fault.
-
Canadian Politics
Yeah this is a classic case of strike while your opponents are in disarray.
-
Covid-19
Lagging indicator and all that
-
CFL Week 2 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
Totally read BCs centre as Goober. Probably fits.
-
Week 2 Practice Notes & Discussions
No one said this year
-
Lock of the Week 2
Sign me up for Oliveira too.
-
US Politics
Guess **** around and find out doesn't apply to the right.
-
Covid-19
Don't worry, soon you won't see numbers like that. In fact, no numbers at all! See how easy this is?
-
Canadian Politics
Yeah cause there are no laws that punish people for what they choose to do with their own bodies already....
-
Week 1 thoughts and review
Expecting big results from every receiver this early is probably asking too much. Still only 1 game played after a near 2 year layoff. The offense for all the good they did was still rusty as hell and out of sync at times. Be patient and just enjoy the beat down they gave Hamilton.
-
2021 (??) CFL Season
Must not have watched the Grey Cup. Alternately it's quote from. Chris Van Zeyls mother.
-
CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
the entire point I am making is that he never had an arm that bad while here! You have twice now said exactly what I have been telling you. Maybe listen when the grown ups are talking for a change? You let your hatred of Matt Nichols blind you to what people are actually saying. That game, and the montreal game were the epitome to me of what we had with Paul Lapolice. A guy who ices his own offence when they get a big lead. Why on earth did they go away from what got them the huge lead in the first place? He does it all the time. Trying to outsmart the defnsive coordinator and does their job for them stopping the offense. Both Lapo and Ritchie Hall get super passive and it can lead to blown games. At least when Hall gets a talented D it works because they make plays and get pressure to disrupt things.
-
US Politics
I am shocked! You mean it's Republicans who cheat and steal elections? I wish there had been some clue along the way...
-
TSN new look - Bomber banner issue
Yeah I don't know many people who view her as purely a diversity hire. She's definitely qualified for the role so in that case diversity is good.
-
CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
Yeah there was a legit reason, I can'tquite remember what it was but it wasn't thinking theywould make it it was a punting replacement. And that 62 yard field goal was massively wind assisted as well.
-
CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
With a coach that meshed with his style. Pretty sure he has admitted that he often took matters into his own hands rather than play the passive game he was asked.
-
CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
You keep saying Nichols is the same, that is completely false. The way he is throwing this year I can pretty confidently say I think I can throw the ball harder than he can. You keep harping on the Nichols sucks train but he was never this bad when he was a bomber. Also funny you bring up khari, there's another qb that lapo wrecked. He is lucky Durant was such a horse in Saskatchewan.
-
CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread
No I have watched plenty of games, if you think he is throwing the same in ottawa as he was in 2019 here you are out of your ******* mind. Full stop.