Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. Two major Hellebuyck trade offers collapse, three suitors remain
  2. I had a treasured Barry Melrose autograph from our 1980 hockey banquet in Niverville where he was the keynote speaker.
  3. I'm with TBurg - Tommy Stevens TD's shouldn't count lol....
  4. wow Calgary tackling like Winnipeg there on that Rankin TD
  5. yes if only we could have a Cactus Jack replica in our media nowadays.
  6. close your eyes and listen to her talk - that might do it.
  7. Time to move to Europe boys. NHL party is over. Evander can take a picture of himself with a stack of Euros on his back while doing pushups on the Eiffel Tower.
  8. Oh great Claire Hanna is back... not sure how or why he was allowed back in - it appeared that he was knocked out in the end zone after that TD. Boy Hamilton, talk about a cursed franchise.
  9. what if Woodbey could tackle. What if Neild could catch in traffic? What if we had used BO a lot more effectively with screen passes?
  10. Here's a question - how is the word "******" censored but "douchebag" isn't?
  11. I like the Biblical first name, that's quite impressive.
  12. Singer reminded me of a young Clarence Denmark out there.... also - lots of Monday morning QB's saying the Bombers should have gone for 2 after the TD at the end to go for the win. I can see that being a legitimate argument, though if we hadn't gotten the 2 then I'm sure we'd all be screaming about why O'Shea did that....
  13. Prediction - Kevins Clercius and Dorian Singer will be the top two receivers by week 10 next year...for Hamilton. LOL
  14. I couldn't agree more. I liked Streveler's energy, but he wasn't a massive ****** like TS appears to be.
  15. hey this year I'm just glad to see anybody in the stands at a CFL game outside of Winnipeg....
  16. well now hold on - Daniels is a rookie - let's give him a year to figure things out. No one expects a rookie to come in and just light things up immediately. We showed patience with pics like Faith Ekatite, Tyson Pencer, Jade Etienne and Addison (the hair) Richards. What would have happened if we had just given up on those guys after only one season? Case closed!
  17. So Singer looked pretty good, but did he show us anything that Corcoran or Cobb haven't shown? "Checks notes"...hmmm...ok I see it now....
  18. Yup that was Perkinsville
  19. I was going to go with Chris Sabo or Kurt Rambis....
  20. Wild thing gets another 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.