Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. I guess I have to cheer for Toronto today. Blech.
  2. Wow with Bauer in the line up it's the first time I've seen this team have balls since the days of Buff. Finally, there's someone there to make sure our stars don't get messed with, without consequences. I predict a statue in Tyrel Bauer's future!
  3. Man Viggo looks like he's 12 years old. All our hopes ride on your Dale Hawer..er Viggo Bjorck - not sure how people are getting those two dots above the "O".... when did Ray Ferraro sign on as our colour guy?
  4. So it's been 30 years....time to give Reinebold another shot? Anyone?? Anyone???
  5. oooh...yeah...I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of....disagree with you there....yeah....
  6. Oh poor poor Rutger...
  7. Strevs on the best and worst places to play in the CFL...
  8. Riders rule!!! Ooops I just blew my cover!!
  9. I'd like to hire this dog for all Oiler, Leafs and Flames home games....
  10. We won't truly know Luke's ability in the booth until they bring in Keith Urban for the ultimate test. OK Mark H., let me have it for "bringing up Keith Urban again"....lol same reason I never even bothered downloading Blue Skies or whatever that app is called.
  11. Luneau signs six-year, $43.2 million contract with Ducks;...Getting defenseman locked up long term was 'priority,' GM Verbeek says
  12. I watched a game two years ago where the Capitals had a guy named Hunter Shepard playing for some reason. He let in 7 goals, he was just brutal. https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=176886 Good thing he wasn't the guy we picked up lol...
  13. I only get excited over goalies who are over 6 ft 7 and weigh 225 lbs lol
  14. I was so scared this guy was coming back....whew....
  15. I saw the title and thought "AI has a team in the CFL? Are they using Chat GPT or Claude?"
  16. Yes I believe that they will
  17. Isn't that "are you kidding me?" Neilson?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.