John Tortorella fired ...

Mike

I would drive to New York, pick him up, and bring him straight to Winnipeg if Noel were to get sacked.

So many great coaches for hire out there right now. Ruff, Boucher, Torts, yet were stuck with Noel.

Have never, will never understand the hate for Claude Noel. What he gets out of this sad-sack roster is almost unbelievable. The Jets have little to no talent and have massively over-achieved for 1.5 seasons now. IMO, Noel should be up for Coach Of The Year.

Torts and Vaigneault would be massive downgrades. Now, if Quenville becomes available, that's another story....

I would drive to New York, pick him up, and bring him straight to Winnipeg if Noel were to get sacked.

So many great coaches for hire out there right now. Ruff, Boucher, Torts, yet were stuck with Noel.

Have never, will never understand the hate for Claude Noel. What he gets out of this sad-sack roster is almost unbelievable. The Jets have little to no talent and have massively over-achieved for 1.5 seasons now. IMO, Noel should be up for Coach Of The Year.

Torts and Vaigneault would be massive downgrades. Now, if Quenville becomes available, that's another story....

What about Dave Tippett?

What about Dave Tippett?

If you want to watch soul destroying boring assed hockey sure. Good coach for sure, but his teams are about as exciting as watching paint dry.

The Jets have a good coach in Noel I think, fans just expect way too much out of a pretty crappy roster. It's going to be ugly seeing them play tougher western teams next year though. That cream puff SE division I think has fooled a lot of winnipeg fans into thinking the Jets are a better team than they actually are.

Speaking of cleaning house, It would ne nice if CBC finally get rid of Don Cherry.

SACRILEGE! How can people honestly say this? Cherry is nothing if not the most entertaining man in the hockey world. You haven't lived until you've drank along with the Don Cherry Piano Desk.

Local media would love that (sarcasm) but Tort's media rapport would certainly make them more appreciative of Mack. ;)

We need to figure out how to get Torts and Kelly coaching in the same city.

Should cause a few strokes for the media.

Torts getting the boot should come to no ones surprise. IMO Sather really needs to be given the boot, aside from getting lucky and drafting Lundqvist, all he seems to do is overpay players and try to make the big splash. Sather is hands down the most over-rated GM in Hockey (not just NHL) history.