Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BomberBall.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BomberBall.

  1. How on earth would Mangiapane be an upgrade?
  2. Anyone know how many defensive snaps Ayers has had this season? I’m not sure there are any sites that track that….
  3. I’m watching the game at a pub with a bunch of people, so it’s been hard to focus…. Has Cooley touched the ball at all? From what I’ve seen…. He hasn’t.
  4. Ha… yeah, he’ll definitely get in the lineup if he’s a linebacker.
  5. Interesting. I’m surprised by that. Older guy, hasn’t played in a couple years, has some health concerns…. Maybe the agent trying to fan some flames? Regardless, hopefully he’s in good shape and has some juice left. Could be a cool story.
  6. Hopefully he’s got something left. Should at least help us with faceoffs. Makes sense for him to sign here…. I doubt there was a lot of competition for his services.
  7. If he is it’s probably marginal. But Bailey would actually offer something on defense… To a thin D line. Not a fan of that decision.
  8. I was worried Brady hurt his shoulder…... I said it to my buddy when we saw him heading for the tent. He was wincing pretty good. Hope it’s not too major, obviously.
  9. I understand what you’re saying, but the win doesn’t mean people were wrong about their roster concerns. We fortunately didn’t have any injuries at WR or on the D line. Injuries there would’ve been tough to overcome, given how thin the lineup was. I still think the roster could’ve been constructed better, but that was a fun game to be at and a hell of a win.
  10. Pretty solid win without our starting QB and RB.
  11. I’ll add Streveler to that list. It’s kind of funny no one is really talking much about how Strev will look tonight. He’s our backup QB, coming off a major injury. I feel good about him and it seems most do, but it’s odd nonetheless.
  12. Ha…. Not the media…. I was more going by comments from people here and the stuff Tait puts out.
  13. Do you think he will actually see some snaps at DE? He hasn’t played there that I’m aware of and I didn’t see/hear any reports of him practicing there. Maybe I missed it?
  14. Do you think opposing coaches look at our depth chart and have a bit of a chuckle? Obviously, the team has been successful, so I’m not saying anyone is looking down on us, but I got to believe it’s something other coaches notice and probably enjoy.
  15. It’s not like it wasn’t expected, but that depth chart is so deflating. We always hope for no injuries, obviously, but with this lineup, we really need to stay healthy because we are crazy thin in some key spots. Ugh.
  16. Can’t do it….. Can’t drink anything Belgian. I know it’s a popular beer, but I just can’t.
  17. Juicii is my go to…. Love that beer.
  18. TCB did it last year too, so I assume they will again. Kilter has the better beer though, for sure.
  19. Man…. Just awful news. My heart goes out to Milt and his family. Can’t imagine how difficult this must be.
  20. That may be too far. 😁
  21. Looks like kickoff delayed until 9:00 in anticipation of the air clearing somewhat.
  22. I agree with a lot of the comments above about what we’re wanting/hoping to see tonight… I’ll just add, health to the list.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.