Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I saw it after the previous catch, but not in the endzone…. Hopefully it’s not an issue, but yeah, might as well hold him out of this crap show. We have lots of receivers anyway, right? Ugh.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
After the throw to the back of the endzone?
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Suitor is such an idiot…. The wind affected the throw to Wheatfall? Not the dude in his face, eh?
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Feel like we’ve been beating this drum for a while…. Be nice to see a change.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I may stop watching this. I don’t need the added aggravation.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
The only thing that was working.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Maybe….. But I doubt it will bring about any changes.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Why are we playing so far off these receivers. So much space. Looked like Jones was lost there too…. Happens too often with him.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
FFS….. is no one on our sideline shouting, Ball, Ball?! VAJ chucking up ducks and completing them. Brutal.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Kola on skates again.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Nice of Bryant to tell the refs there was a penalty there.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
OMG ….. VAJ is okay. It’s a miracle!!
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
To be fair, all Thomas did was get thrown down. And yes, Bridges is definitely the weak link.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Well….. Maybe not Boltus.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
That was some gawd awful defense. No pressure, no coverage…. And Thomas manages a RTP penalty.
-
Random Jets News
6 years at $8.5M.
-
Random Jets News
Wow. Him being overvalued here must have made him delusional.
-
Random Jets News
Appleton getting $2.9M is insane. Thrilled it’s somewhere else.
-
Random Jets News
That….. And I don’t have to watch Appleton play anymore = Huge win
-
Bombers at Stamps early chat
I’d be absolutely giddy if this happened, but we all know there’s no way in hell Thomas will ever sit…. Except for when he falls over.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
I think Kramdi can be described like this too….. Somewhat.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
Oh I know about him propping up his head. Lol …. I’ve commented on it before. I can’t understand how the coaches watch film every week, and Thomas still sees the field for more than 5-10 snaps a game.
-
3 stars plus hh elk hunting season
I was at the game and I about lost my voice on that ridiculous PI call. Did the TSN commentators say anything about it?
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
This is one of his biggest weaknesses…. On a long list of weaknesses. All he does is bull rush. He has absolutely no moves or ability to get off of a block. The O line never have to concern themselves with what he’s going to do…. They know it’s straight ahead every time. Makes for a real easy night.
-
Random Jets News
He 100% is not.