Everything posted by Rex_Banner
-
Week 7 - E(l)ks @ Blue Bombers - GDT
Oliviera picking up right where he left off last game too
-
Tigercats at Elks July 13
Man, it’s hard to believe one of these teams is actually going to win this game…
-
Henry "Gizmo" Williams vs Janarion Grant kick return
Even more nuts to me that we had both these guys on the roster at one point and would still send out Charles Nelson to return kicks. That guy was not good. Lol
-
2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)
Honestly, why are you even here? Comments like this are just embarassing. Don’t come on a Bomber forum and get all high and mighty about how much better your team is, and pissy when we defend ours. I get that you’re probably jealous we have an actual fan base that cares about their football team, so why come here and act like a jerk when your team finally does something relevant?
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
-
Grilling / Cooking (mostly grilling)
I’m a big fan of all 3, sous vide, BBQ, and my air fryer. They all have their place! I made corned beef last week half a brisket weighed in at 15 lbs, and had some serious waygu-like marbling in it…8 days in a dry brine, sous vide for 10hrs set at 180°, best corned beef I’ve ever had. Wish I could upload pictures here.
-
Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
Honestly I don’t see how you can keep either of the two kickers we have now. Glaring weakness for two years now, that finally caught up with up with them at the worst possible time. Bring in some actual competition too. Mourtada isn’t making anyone work for their job. I would hate to see Jeffcoat go. Thought he was great this season, and one of the few who came to play last night. I Think you really gotta try hard for Kenny Lawler if Schoen goes south. Move on from Ellingson. Not a lot of value there this year. Maybe Agudosi is able to stay healthy and become a player next year? Id have surprisingly little trouble moving on from Winston Rose. I thought he was one of the biggest disappointments this season. It was almost a gimme catch for the other teams to throw his direction all season. Just my two cents.
-
Grey Cup early chat
- 2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Zach Collaros, I’m running this department now.- 2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Exactly! And much like first time this year, the more and more they hype up Rourke, Collaros just shows them who’s boss yet again.- Introduce Yourself
Been lurking the forums here for a while now, finally made myself a profile to join in all the goings on. Been watching the Bombers for many years, through the bad years and good, and I’m loving every minute of these last few seasons. A bit about me, I’m 31 years old, I’m a cattle farmer, I love cooking and I paint and sell pictures in my spare time. Can’t wait to talk football with all you fine folks! - 2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News