Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. I’m amazed they haven’t pulled him. Meier at this point is just flat out better
  2. Just keep trading field goals and beating the crap out of each other. This couldn’t go better for the Bombers either way:
  3. just garbage, and you know because it went to OT it will forever be replayed as a “classic”
  4. Calgary needs a yard so they call a slow developing run play out of the shotgun..
  5. I’m a McGibney, and there aren’t very many of us. I’m wondering if it was my Dad’s uncle Doug, I believe he was one of the few that didn’t live in the North End at that point. It would make sense, as my whole family has that kind of passion for the Bombers.
  6. Riverview? If you don’t mind my asking, was it you who once posted a story about a neighbour by the name of McGibney?
  7. Ottawa has the biggest collection of jobbers I’ve seen since the 2013 Bombers, maybe even worse.
  8. Does anyone else think Rourke kind of looks like Pinocchio when he became a real boy?
  9. This team is special
  10. Bit into a sour pickle with a sore tooth
  11. Gary Peters is bloody terrible.
  12. Leftover Lapo effect. If he was still here they’d keep the mentality through the 4th, at least now we step on throats at that point.
  13. I agree with everything Jim Barker said, but I still don’t like him and he still looks like Gulliani
  14. This Gwachum is for real.
  15. He certainly looks uncomfortable at best
  16. ZC avoids the pile, smart move.
  17. Ironically, only during an ad for The Voice
  18. Not only that they made him a saint
  19. Getting to watch that game with my Dad was one of the greatest moments of my life. Number one, If not for marrying my wife and my daughters being born.
  20. The one to Woli on the sidelines was too I’d say. Seen a lot of old games, Clements was great at rolling out.
  21. Every aspect of Zach being here reminds me of my Dad and uncles’ stories about Clements. I went to my first game in 1993 at the age of 6, so I missed that whole era.
  22. I don’t see why anyone would chose October hockey over a Bomber game ever, never mind one of the greatest teams we’ve seen here.
  23. If Alford doesn’t get an NFL look I’ll be shocked

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.