Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. Dan Clark tore his quad like 5 times last night and still played.
  2. He did that in last years GC
  3. Probably my 8th favourite Dan Clark game. I wish I would have got to see him play live again, but way she goes I guess.
  4. Whatever Dickie, 21 seconds left. What a goof.
  5. Not to mention a certain Dan Clark
  6. Dan Clark could slam a revolving door.
  7. When you’ve gotta go up against a blue chipper like Dan Clark for 60 minutes you’ll take whatever success you can get.
  8. Whatever happens this game, Bombers should trade a first rounder for Dan Clark.
  9. I’m pretty sure Rod Smith wants to pork KSB.
  10. Man, they can look so bad and just turn it on out of nowhere. Unreal.
  11. Cooper’s not even real, he’s just Ricky Walker with a fake moustache.
  12. I was calling him Krandall!
  13. Parker is a crappy tackler
  14. Rider OL untucks #5 jersey and holds on. No call.
  15. If anything, I have faith that Fajardo will **** up again.
  16. Oh for **** sakes, why take a shot there? Just get a drive going.
  17. Dan Clark would have got a yard.
  18. Live at the Hamilton game you could see the Ticats were getting away with serious mugging too. I know there’s holding on every play but the standard seems to be significantly lower against Willie in particular.
  19. They looked faster with Mauro at WLB. They’ve got to get Holm out of the lineup already, it’s getting ridiculous.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.