Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Had to work through this game, I’m glad I had that shift now. Classic summer stinker out east. It happens. Still, O play calling was uninspired at best, and for christ sake can we not find anyone that can catch the football?
-
3 stars plus hh arrbllloowsss
Yeah, you’re right. I had a brain cramp and forgot about Bailey somehow. Hope his family got to see the game.
-
3 stars plus hh arrbllloowsss
1. Collaros. Looks as good or better than he ever did. 2. Jefferson- Tips, pressure and just all over force of energy as usual. 3. Nichols- Laid some monster hits. HH- Briggs & Gauthier. Career ST guys taking meaningful reps at LB and not looking out of place.
-
Champs vs Argos
“They’ll make you change your QB, they’ll make you change your underwear” Dutch on the Bombers D
-
Champs vs Argos
- Champs vs Argos
Smart to decline the penalty- Champs vs Argos
Glenn Young, another ingrate.- Champs vs Argos
Gary Peters always seems to be yapping when his team is down- Champs vs Argos
McKnight hasn’t impressed me at all.- Champs vs Argos
Yeah sure they are, just like all the baseball teams.- Champs vs Argos
It doesn’t look “completely different” Suitor you idiot. Toronto’s been testing the boundaries with that flag route all night but they either can’t hit the man, or our DB gets the angle. they’ve only had success against us with middle quick hitters.- Champs vs Argos
Argos have to be getting into the double digits for procedure penalties.- Champs vs Argos
There it is!- Champs vs Argos
I’ll be perfectly honest, I was mid-posting about how he was the weak link tonight.😆- Champs vs Argos
- Champs vs Argos
Now they’re pulling the comedy act trying to say Wolitarsky, like he hasn’t been in the league for 3 bloody years.- Champs vs Argos
We really miss Grant- Champs vs Argos
My god, I don’t think I’ve ever hated the sound of another human beings voice more than Glenn Suitor in a close Bomber game.- Champs vs Argos
- Champs vs Argos
For real though, how great is it to finally watch a QB like this?- Champs vs Argos
MBT deep throw stands not within the prospect of belief- Champs vs Argos
Cut Collaros- Champs vs Argos
- Champs vs Argos
Not his greatest game so far. I don’t love punting there either but with a 10 point lead and a shutdown defense I wouldn’t argue it too hard.- Covid-19
I hear you man. I have soon to be born twins, one of whom has a very serious heart condition, requiring us to fly to Edmonton from Winnipeg for her surgery at just days old. I have absolutely no respect tolerance, or any fibre of understanding for the “some dying is a risk we should take” crowd. - Champs vs Argos