Everything posted by Deiter Fan
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
I know, as a viewer, all I really tune in for is to see people in the stands having fun. I don't really care if the team wins. Actually I wish they'd spend less time focusing on the game and turn the cameras on the stands. 🙄
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
On the bright side...for anyone with TCM...they're playing Python's Holy Grail and The Life of Brian back to back Sunday night.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bs
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Ha! They don't seem to get that even when they're winning
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I heard a rumour about one that hurt his dog by cutting its nails too short...so he went with a new one.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
Just rewatching the game and yeah the last replay they showed was the one from ground level...and while it was the best view, imo, it simply doesn't meet the definition of "conclusive". You don't actually see the ball touch the ground/any pebble fly. Obviously my opinion is worth squat.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
I literally said out loud to myself..."does that guy come up whining to the refs after every sack?" We're talking about the Bomber's game, right?
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
You may be right but It would have been nice to get half as many angles on it as they gave the Bonds non-interception instead of one from outside the stadium.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
Granted it may have been the right call but there was nothing on replay that supported it. Every angle was either motion blurred, too far away or blocked.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
Exactly. There was no clear/incontrovertible evidence on replay that ball touched the ground. None.
-
Elks at Bombers GDT
Surprised it wasn't called...even more surprised it wasn't challenged
-
Elks at Bombers early chat
- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
His takes aren't gonna chase any league fans away from the games so they're unlikely to do any harm, expect, perhaps to him. Even bad opinions can lead to positive results. "A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value" - Isaac Asimov- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
The game wasn't terrible but the KO return ending really was cuz they missed a clear block in the back that should have nullified it. You hate to see a team fight to come back only to get corn-holed by the refs...I mean unless that team is sask.- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
1st & 10...Sask gets called for a 15yd misconducted penalty. They move it back 15yds...1st & 10? Also...Suitor on the Lawler catch they challenged..."He catched and secured it"...lol- BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Perhaps a reminder that at times coaching and management have a bit more insight into a player's abilities than we do...as much as we might hate to admit it...lol Astonishing to think Buck just used him as a battering ram. I wonder if Strev would have come back if Buck was still the OC this year. Gotta be hard to be used like a mule when you know you have some thoroughbred tendencies.- BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
HardCoreBlue provided the rest of the comment and with the context it sounded less arrogant and more "F U. I don't take that ****"- BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
I heard the jawing but I couldn't tell who to attribute which comments to. I heard stuff like "Do you know who I am?" I assumed something that arrogant was coming from Betts.- BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
How the hell was that hit on Strev by Betts after he threw the ball away while scrambling in the 4th not a penalty? The ball was well away when Betts hit him. The reffing in this league...ugh...- BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
edit- BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Damn that aged poorly...thank goodness- Meet the New Boss
"Bell Media executive" Oh, great...he'll be demanding a raise in pay every few months without providing any new services/features.- 2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Better the devil you know- 2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
- 2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
That's certainly one way to look at it. Toronto saw/knew all the same things we did and went with him and it paid off pretty well. Another example of coaches/management with better insight/foresight? Dumb luck? - 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season