Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eternal optimist

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eternal optimist

  1. I would hardly say Ottawa is 'hot' right now - they barely won against the Als last night, and the week before imploded against Toronto. They are also only .500 on the road thus far. Edmonton and Calgary are still the teams to beat. That's not to say Friday will be a cake walk - it is the CFL and anything can happen, I just think we're a better team than Ottawa overall. As for Nichols - I think he just had an off game against the 'cats. He'll bounce back.
  2. "Man with largest ego"? He could work alongside the bearded lady.
  3. Personally, I hope he ends up with the Cleveland Browns...or McDonald's... that'd be good too.
  4. All four of those teams are under .500 - desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.
  5. I think we should all pitch in to buy Carter a ticket to the Banjo Bowl, then he can watch from the sidelines and see a real, cohesive football team work together to mop the floor with the Riders.
  6. Cayden Cochran is his name, according to wikipedia.
  7. Not my saying, but thought it was applicable here: Few things in life bring more joy than Rider misery. I cherish your tears, and your lamentations are the sweetest music.
  8. Yeah that would be really funny to burn them with Dressler and Carter.
  9. Sure - but I cannot see this organization taking a chance on him.
  10. Not surprising, they are pretty deep at DB.
  11. When a team like Montreal leads at the half, is that still considered "hanging around"?
  12. I hope Ottawa ekes out a win here. I want them waltzing into Winnipeg next week fat and happy before we punch them in the mouth.
  13. How often do you end up with a 9-5 score. Everything about this game is weird.
  14. I don't know if that's your intention - but I read every single one of your posts in Sheldon's voice. Every. single. one. ...sometimes it is fantastic.
  15. Wow is that now five turnovers now in total? These are some bad football teams.
  16. I hope our conditional draft pick for Bowman is based on the number of fumbles he has.
  17. Anyone else tuning in?
  18. I would actually prefer TSN mute it on TV - makes opposing quarterbacks like Trevor Harris or Johnny Manziel think it won't be that loud... which just means they're in some form unprepared from that perspective.
  19. It's final resting place should be outside IGF hah.
  20. HH to all the cowbells, drunkards and generally rambunctious citizens of Winnipeg that caused absolute mayhem for Hamilton during their last gasp drive.
  21. Always glad to welcome another fan, let us know if you any questions about the slight rules differences etc. Also, if you want to know a few Bomber legends to look up for some light reading: Ken Ploen Milt Stegall Doug Brown Charles Roberts As an extra aside - any American friends curious about the Bombers would likely know the NFL names Jon Ryan and Chris Matthews (both played for the Seattle Seahawks, not sure where they are now) got their start here.
  22. Fitting end to the game based on Riley's decisions down the stretch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.