Everything posted by Eternal optimist
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Oof.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
IF we lose... BC will be the only team that has a longer Grey Cup drought than the 'Riders.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Whatever they were paid, it was too much. Gotta say I get the whole CanCon thing but Keith Urban did a wayyy better job in 2019.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Giving up 3 there with HAM with the wind is a win for Wpg D.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Do you guys think Mourtada is watching this taking notes?
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Actually it is pronounced "olding"
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
3 with the wind at our backs is not enough, but you gotta start somewhere.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Oof. That was not a 'coffin corner' punt. Least it wasn't an illegal kick out of bounds...
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Pretty sure we won the toss and deferred...
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Spending it with my father in law, wife and daughter. If it wasnt for this stupid omicron variant and having an unvaccinated 3 year old... I would have travelled to the game.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
I guess you could go with the fact we've won more than half our Grey Cup Championships against them (6 - 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1984, 2019)?
-
2021 (??) CFL Season
Nah. Make missed field goals worth 4 points. Then Lauther can keep his job lol.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
Can someone, in laymans terms, please explain the ratio rule to me? I know it makes Canadian players more valuable, but i never quite understood it.
-
Vaccine Debate
So like, if they win does he have to attend the parade via zoom call? Talk about anticlimactic.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
What is the over under on profanity-laden posts?
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
Nah. He's selfish. I always call him Speedy Me.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
He played. Finished with two special teams tackles.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
False. Every 'Riders win is ugly.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
I too hope the Queathwr is good.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
Personally, I felt the tide really turned against the Riders on that missed FG that Grant brought back to about the 50 or so.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
On second thought... I would like to change my 3rd star to the ineptitude of the Rider offense that managed to only score 17 points in a game they got SIX turnovers!
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
1. Harris - No mistakes, just kept churning 2. Grant - Again... No mistakes and the missed FG provided a big spark. 3. Brandon Alexander is just a beast. HH to the fans. Key time count penalty and were loud all game despite the cold.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Jokes on you Mother Nature... I had a vasectomy last weekend. Freezing my nuts off is now meaningless!
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Maybe someday you'll be able to look back on this endeavor and laugh... hell, maybe they'll feature you in a public service announcement on the dangers of edibles. I'm Whiteout, and remember kids, stay in school... oh - and Riders' will ALWAYS suck..
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I will do my part and buy some alcohol in your honor. I may even razz some of the Rider players. In all seriousness though - feel better man.