Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. McDs is doing the Heist menu again, I can't wait to try the chicken parm burger
  2. Brampton fans right now
  3. well I am sure longtime fans of this game will be excited
  4. Princess Diaries 3 cofirmed, the official title of the Simpsons movie sequel is The New Simpsons movie (and it's the only thing I really want to see next year) Incredibles 3 will be out in Summer 2028 (and as I imagined it will revolve around the Parr kids) Lilo and Stitch 2 will have a Summer 2028 release
  5. TVLineStuart Fails To Save The Universe Renewed For Season 2 At...Big Bang Theory spin-off Stuart Fails to Save the Universe has received a speedy Season 2 renewal at HBO Max.
  6. I'm not surprised
  7. Teddy Allen completed all the medical tests but he won't play tomorrow
  8. and the Security Personnel is in trouble https://www.winnipeg.ca/police/community/news-releases/2026-08-13-assault-investigation-licensed-premise-results-charges-c26-191112
  9. Meanwhile in the CEBL tonight's game was cancelled due to crappy floor conditions.....so now a winner will be decided on saturday
  10. While they are clearly taking advantage of the Heated Rivalry wave, they shouldn't make a teen hockey drama based on the Humboldt tragedy https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/netflixs-the-sticks-bashed-by-humboldt-bus-tragedy-parents/
  11. and the streak stops at 13 but the fish may have saved their post season chances with this streak
  12. Sea bears advance...I've been impressed with our minor teams lately the bears advance to the finals the fish are on a big winning streak I wish the Bombers and Jets would regain the positive energy (I'm not the only one that sees the second Coyotes logo when I see the Bandits logo am I?)
  13. that reminds me they didn't release that arsonist that tried to torch the St Vital walmart did they?
  14. FFS leave Boujee alone https://www.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg/article/downtown-winnipeg-restaurant-catches-fire-for-third-time-since-october-2025/
  15. Boy I'll bet the hours will probably be the same as the Kegs (and I've been proven right, Calgary's location opens at 3 pm, while Vancouver and Toronto opens at 4.... Guess I'll have to stick with Phantom Amusements at the Forks) it's a place called Greta so that gives at least three Arcade bars in Winnipeg...four if you count Underdogs https://www.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg/article/new-restaurant-coming-to-downtown-winnipeg-keg-location/
  16. Crumbl Cookies Winnipeg has it's first Opening date (not quite though) the first location is going to open in fall, so sometime between September and November) So I better do some sort of power shopping (or walking around) before I even go in (yes I am well aware that they are likely going to be expensive....not to mention they rotate the menu once a week)....so I better stick with one
  17. TVLineThe Pitt's Noah Wyle Is Star Trek's New Captain Kirk — Ye...This is certainly one way to spend Dr. Robby's sabbatical! Find out how you can watch Noah Wyle boldly channel William Shatner in the not-too-distant future.
  18. My god the Goldeyes have been monsters lately.....ten wins in a row...and even today they are up 13-5 at the bottom of the fifth
  19. well can't wait to hear Palomino's side of the story
  20. Vincent pastore I had to do it like that the character he played would have been censored in the link
  21. Okay so Spirit Halloween has their planned Winnipeg Stores for this year Once again it will go into the Former Family Foods on St Mary's and the Former Marks near Polo Park.. and you know it's funny, when they announced that Toys R Us was closing on my end my first thought was "I want to know when they're closing too, it would be nice to have a Spirit Halloween close to home", sounds like the Regent Toys R Us has either already closed or will close in time for Spirit Halloween to go in
  22. Chicken Chef on Regent is closing and today is the last day
  23. So I'm assuming this takes place after the TGIF sitcom? (Wonder how they'll addre...nah I doubt they will, Tai only appeared in a couple of episodes of the sitcom anyway and was played by someone else anyway) https://deadline.com/2026/07/clueless-sequel-series-alicia-silverstone-paramount-plus-1237012934/
  24. yeah I think I would have seen something from TSN if it were true...or Friedman

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.