Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. and just like that Golf's version of the XFL has gone kablooie (well I saw it as that)
  2. Cancer has no place in Humans or dogs
  3. TVLineSpider-Noir, Starring Nicolas Cage, Canceled At Prime Vid...Prime Video's Spider-Noir, starring Nicolas Cage, has been canceled after just one season.
  4. and the fish have punched their ticket to the post-season....boy did that winning streak save their butts
  5. If it doesn't show up it's Gloria Steinem
  6. I'm calling it when KP gets the new food court there's going to be a Fergie's coming
  7. and on this list....people that will eventually do the Masked Singer....except Taylor Hanson (he already did it with the rest of Hanson, they were the Russian Dolls) TVLineDancing With The Stars Reveals Season 35 Cast: Jenna Dewa...Dancing With the Stars has set its Season 35 cast! See the full list of 16 celebrities competing for the Mirrorball trophy this fall.
  8. you know what sucks right now? I turned my calendar for September and he's on it (I like having Jets calendars but sometimes it kind of sucks to look at a month where the player isn't on the team anymore) without intending any puns it kind of dates the calendar
  9. You know I think I figured out what's missing from Country Music these days. Do they even tell stories from their childhood anymore? Dolly had her coat, Loretta had Coal Miner's Daughter, Miley has The Climb (yeah I know she isn't country but her dad has those roots, plus Dolly was her godmother, however I consider The Climb to be more of a Hannah Montana song since it was used in the movie, besides I couldn't really think of other examples as I don't know if Johnny or Willie or Waylon had their own Coat or Coal miner song)
  10. oh and I tried Pur and Simple today, I had Avocado Lox (I always wanted to try Lox, the salmon tasted kind of hammy)
  11. https://leburgerweek.com/en/results I don't like the format they're using I want to see all of them well at least the upside is I can easily see what my end if offering and it doesn't really interest me much
  12. he barely played a full period
  13. Anything else Universe? (Yes I'm aware he was better at the Olympics than the Jets but I want someone as equal or better and yet somehow I always felt like we won the lottery with him) It's not showing up Helle confirmed he wants out https://www.facebook.com/share/18AnhqHWDC/
  14. oh by the way ABC is going to air 9to5 on Wonderful World of Disney this Sunday as a tribute to Dolly (well Tim Curry has done stuff for Disney too I hope they air one of his stuff.....like either Rocky Horror or Muppet Treasure Island....yeah they will do R rated stuff or the stuff under the umbrella's that's not made for Kids they showed Roger Rabbit back in May and Cocktail back in August....short version I hated it, Roger Rabbit on the other hand I'm sorry I didn't see sooner)
  15. my eye is starting to twitch from this week (he was a voice actor, you all might know him best as Optimus Prime) https://www.tmz.com/2026/08/27/peter-cullen-dead/
  16. I already posted the third one it was Jaye P Morgan of Gong Show fame
  17. that didn't take long https://deadline.com/2026/08/dolly-parton-biopic-docuseries-planned-projects-death-1237051859/
  18. That's the third Home Alone cast member we lost this year that went too soon IT'S NOT FAIR!!! the first thing I saw him in was well what else Muppet Treasure Island, he had alot of voice over roles including Mattimeo a Tale of Redwall where he voiced Slagar the cruel (of course if you read the book or saw the first season we know what his real name is) of course I've seen Rocky Horror who hasn't? ugh what a crappy week, this week has literally been a Gong show https://deadline.com/2026/08/jaye-p-morgan-dead-1237050845/ oh and Miley finally paid tribute to Dolly https://deadline.com/2026/08/miley-cyrus-reaction-dolly-parton-dies-1237050028/
  19. if it doesn't show up the revolving restaurant is going to reopen
  20. they don't know where to draw the line do they?
  21. Dolly's cause of death has already been determined, she died after a brief battle with cancer, I have never seen so many tributes for one person, even the CMHR paid tribute https://deadline.com/2026/08/dolly-parton-tributes-hollywood-actors-country-musicians-1237050017/
  22. yeah I wish more Billionaires would follow the examples of Ted Turner and Dolly
  23. We sure will Dolly we sure will. By the way has anyone ever bought her baking mixes (you can get them from Primos Eats at Grant Park)? I've whipped a few of them up myself those were some really good biscuits this is how they turned out
  24. TVLineHulu's Good American Family Renewed For Season 2, Focusin...Good American Family has been renewed for Season 2 at Hulu, now becoming an anthology that will center on Lorena Bobbitt in its sophomore run.the next season is going to focus on Lorena Bobbitt
  25. You've never seen Heroes? (she was the Cheerleader Claire Bennett) or A Bug's Life (she voiced Princess Dot) or Remember the Titans but I know her best as Juliette Barnes on ABC's Nashville, she was really great on that show which is why I am really sorry to hear this news. sigh....if I ever watch Nashville again it's going to be a tough watch, especially at the beginning of the 4th season when Juliette was dealing with alot of crap including substance abuse....while having Post Partum depression (yeah they wrote her pregnancy into the show in the 3rd season). Two former Disney actresses pass this year that are either my age or close to my age, it scares me. I'm suddenly worried for other kids that worked for the Walt Disney Company in the Eisner era

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.