Everything posted by iHeart
-
Random Jets News
delete
-
The TV Thread
uh don't get me wrong I loved Glee back in the day but I don't really want this, not unless 911 gets a musical episode where one of the first responders (likely Buck) has some sort of fever dream where the 118 finds themselves at McKinley High because of some sort of accident in the auditorium (but that wouldn't be possible because 911 is set in LA and Glee is set in Ohio) https://deadline.com/2026/09/ryan-murphy-just-finished-writing-glee-reboot-script-1237112130/#comments
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Okay potential team names.....AND GO! I'm thinking Voyageurs (it should be something french sounding like the Canadiens or the Nordiques or the Alouettes)
-
The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
hmmm I always thought Warwicks version was the cover, I was proven wrong. But somehow Naked Eyes managed to make it their own and for some reason is considered an 80's classic from the 60s https://deadline.com/2026/09/peter-byrne-dead-naked-eyes-1237111868/
-
Restaurant/food thread
For those that are planning to play ( boy is it ever early this year) https://accesswinnipeg.com/2026/09/mcdonalds-monopoly-canada-2026-full-list-of-rare-game-pieces/?fbclid=IwdGRjcAUgwm1wZG9mAWV4dG4DYWVtAjExAHNydGMGYXBwX2lkDDM1MDY4NTUzMTcyOAABHilIvOu6fJmz0fyQrRDf5T1_m2WbUKEayfv2l2BQkkwvxRfKlVCPtQvPPD_Q_aem_yuNncmiV8Qai8XYsoh2_hQ&=
-
Random Jets News
- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
that's alot of drugs I never heard of (besides Fent of course) specifically 4-ANPP, Alprazolam, Methocarbamol, and Quetiapine https://deadline.com/2026/09/hayden-panettiere-cause-of-death-confirmed-fentanyl-1237110035/- The TV Thread
again? (no seriously they actually did briefly leave Hollywood to accomodate Howard Stern when he was a judge on the show) https://www.tmz.com/2026/09/21/americas-got-talent-production-will-leave-california/- Random Jets News
I don't know about you guys but Skinner looks ready for Movember- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
Cindy Crawford's son https://people.com/presley-gerber-dead-model-dies-at-27-12125830- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
- Random Jets News
The new start times list Sat, Nov. 21 vs. VGK @ 7:00 p.m. Mon, Nov. 23 vs. UTA @ 7:30 p.m. Mon, Nov. 30 vs. CHI @ 7:30 p.m. Sat, Dec. 19 vs. DAL @ 7:00 p.m. Mon, Dec. 28 vs. SJS @ 7:30 p.m. Sat, Jan. 2 vs. CGY @ 7:00 p.m. Sat, Jan. 9 vs. UTA @ 7:00 p.m. Sat, Jan. 16 vs. ANA @ 7:00 p.m. Sun, Jan. 24 vs. BUF @ 3:00 p.m. Wed, Feb. 17 vs. LAK @ 7:30 p.m. Mon, Mar. 1 vs. SEA @ 7:00 p.m. Sat, Mar. 13 vs. NSH @ 3:30 p.m- The Winnipeg Thread
And apparently this could also effect some West Coast games for the Jets....like the time is going to change so if we keep DST and the others are on standard are their games at least an hour earlier- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
missed this one back in August That Eric AlperPerry Rosemond, Order of Canada Recipient and "King of Ke...Perry Rosemond, the Canadian television writer, producer, and director whose four-decade career spanned some of the country’s most enduring programming, died on August 20, 2026, at the age of 89. Born- The Winnipeg Thread
well I understand that but I can't help but think that there could be drawbacks (do you have any idea how early I catch one of my buses downtown?)- The Winnipeg Thread
why do I have a feeling it's going to blow up in our faces, (if it doesn't show up we're not changing the clocks anymore) CBCManitoba adopts permanent daylight time | CBC NewsManitobans no longer need to remember to spring forward or fall back one hour on their clocks.- Random Jets News
That reminds me wasn't Buff suspended before he threw in the towel- The TV Thread
Ugh well maybe it's for the best I did not enjoy the show last night https://deadline.com/2026/09/amazon-talks-take-over-emmys-tv-deal-1237104208/- Restaurant/food thread
Crumbl cookie is going to have a job fair next week on Corydon of all places (kind of odd considering the first location is opening on Regent)- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
Bob Mackie costume designer- The Baseball Thread
oh well, at least CITYtv won't have problems scheduling when Hudson and Rex will start up again (I actually joked that if the angry viewers don't kill the show the Jays World series run will because the show got pre-empted during that run....even though episodes were quickly sent to on demand)- The Baseball Thread
Fish are done for the season on week- The TV Thread
How can they be so stupid? The Muppets are putting on a show it's not that hard a premise to come up with https://deadline.com/2026/09/the-muppet-show-special-series-order-status-ratings-emmys-1237073613/- Around The NHL 2026-27
9 jets games?! booo I hate streaming I don't care if it is the future. Sportsnet+ on mondays, Amazon on Wednesdays? I want TSNJets back (sure it cost me and addition what 11 bucks or something I don't remember but you know what it's better than missing a game in general)- The TV Thread
of course the Buffy cast is going to reunite, two of their cast members died this year (of course that's likely not the reason but the show premiered 30 years ago), but you'd think Eugene Levy would have done a thing for Catherine O'Hara do you know how many times those two worked together? https://deadline.com/2026/09/emmy-presenters-2026-charlies-angels-buffy-reunions-zendaya-1237072654/ - The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread