Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. I'm already aware of most of them especially about how Disney treated Bobby Driscoll (and I've known before that Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers movie)
  2. I sure as hell hope not (or Disney would have fired her considering she was still providing the voice of Lilo for a bunch of projects including the tv series, not to mention she was doing FOX's Oliver Beane at the time too) and apparently her father confirmed it.
  3. the motorcycle accident got her hooked on painkillers and it led to a downward spiral, and she was living in an RV with her boyfriend (sounds similar to Dana Plato except that was an OD)
  4. They'd be crazy not to re-sign Perf....I have a bad feeling we're going to be hearing the A word though Gus Bus is moving on
  5. sigh even if motorcycles don't kill you they can still find a way to ruin your life if you survive a wreck
  6. AIDS?!!!! https://www.tmz.com/2026/06/29/daveigh-chase-cause-of-death/
  7. I am so glad this is happening in my lifetime
  8. Oh but didn't Celine Dion compete in that in the 80s? https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/canada-eurovision-eligible-2026-9.7248844
  9. https://variety.com/2026/music/news/david-clayton-thomas-dead-blood-sweat-tears-1236790361/?utm_id=97758_v0_s00_e0_tv2_a1dennhb5z2c9f
  10. They're going to spend the season trying to get Pete back aren't they I mean why else has he been promoted https://deadline.com/2026/06/ben-feldman-upped-series-regular-ghosts-season-6-1236967092/
  11. https://deadline.com/2026/06/harold-wheeler-dead-1236967255/ He did orchestra stuff for Tony award winning musicals and Dancing with the Stars
  12. okay not gonna lie seeing Gagner and especially Clitsome was surprising
  13. Take Chances Make Mistakes....this could get messy https://deadline.com/2026/06/magic-school-bus-movie-legendary-developing-elizabeth-banks-1236964353/
  14. Well I think Subway is getting desperate or something because I was passing the one on McLeod on the bus ride home and I saw them advertising a SubDog.... they're adding hot dogs to the menu....I miss when they hawked it as diet food (but I guess it depends on what you put on your sandwich.....for those that wonder I put turkey, white cheddar spinach guac and three different sauces on while grain)
  15. https://people.com/alan-greenspan-dead-100-federal-reserve-chairman-8627735?fbclid=IwVERDUASmA0hleHRuA2FlbQIxMABzcnRjBmFwcF9pZAwzNTA2ODU1MzE3MjgAAR5UE7lOw2wzfnLK6jjocjRZUH30xV-D7FV2A3VDhnBAPYlwem2mKF6Aao0xFg_aem_JKoPljKlp9Wf05LKJcfgkA
  16. I thought his widow banned the live action adapations how did Comcast find a loophole that didn't involve her being deceased?
  17. man 1000 TV episodes directed (if the graphic doesn't show up it's James Burrows one of the creators of Cheers)
  18. Canada is leading Qatar 4-0......who are these people!?
  19. I tried a hot dog, with their seasoned fries
  20. I checked out the new Princess Auto today. I can't really call it "We Have Cabela's at Home" because they have stuff that Cabela's doesn't have....I question why they have a Candy Cabin with Ice Cream (Complete with mini Arcade for some reason!)
  21. Shoot, and I'll be occupied tomorrow to hear anything live
  22. So Total Drama but with Animals?
  23. NO NOT LILO!!!! https://www.tmz.com/2026/06/17/daveigh-chase-dead/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.