Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. he would have been 90 this year had he lived, and yeah even I kind of think he probably would have died by now had he survived....if not retired (he was started to have shoulder problems too) @Goalie and what happened to him is the reason why I never ignore a cough
  2. Kyle Busch's cause of death revealed: Busch passed away "after severe pneumonia progressed into sepsis, resulting in rapid and overwhelming associated complications." Why do I keep thinking what happened was similar to what happened to Jim Henson except *one google later* well that killed part of my theory
  3. yeah sometimes I do wonder if Health issues do happen because of this kind of sport even if the crash doesn't kill you something else probably did
  4. So is this the WTF this can't be right of the year? https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/21/nascar-kyle-busch-dead/
  5. https://www.tvline.com/2178511/emily-in-paris-ending-final-season-6-netflix/
  6. funny thing is CBC is following suit
  7. wonder how long he'll last until he takes himself out (in the event it doesn't show up Aaron Rogers says he'll be done after the upcoming season)
  8. Aqua done....one good song? the entire Aquarium Album screams 90s (I actually do prefer listening to the rest of the tracks over Barbie Girl) https://people.com/aqua-group-breakup-30-years-after-barbie-girl-song-11978039
  9. Oh man the memorial fan arts are gonna break my heart (for the uninitiated, he voiced several characters on Cartoon Network and Nick Toons shows, most notably Professor Utonium on the Powerpuff Girls, I don't know if he did the rebooted series...among other things) https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/18/tom-kane-dead/ https://www.tmz.com/2026/05/18/mark-fuhrman-dead/
  10. Gee I hope there's no purge like last year It's the documentary channel Cord Cutters NewsAnother Cable TV Channel is Shutting Down & Launching a F...Canadian viewers will soon see a major change in how they access documentary content from the public broadcaster. The longstanding documentary Channel, a discretionary specialty service available thro
  11. Another one to me would be cigars and Chlorine or as I call it "memories of the old Holiday Inn in Grand Forks"
  12. Just when I thought I've seen everything weather wise BOOM dust storm
  13. I just went to the St Vital Hot Topic, I don't know if New Store Smell is a thing but it should be because it smelled like a dream night club (I can't say it smells like the 90's because to me the 90s would smell like a slurpee spilled on the floor of a 7-11 or any concession stand)
  14. So guess where I finally went today (god I wish I could share images to my phone here) the fries are definitely up there with Roxi's in Selkirk. They also let you keep the glass bottle if you bring it on your next visit you'll get a 5% discount. The meal comes with either a Signature shake or a mojito, however one would have to pick between meal or dessert at this place because I was full by the time I finished the meal (hell I couldn't finish the fries) so next time no meal just freak shake or dessert item
  15. yeah the Habs/Buf series seems to be taking forever doesn't it?
  16. you mean they don't stock the cookies or the dream donuts? I know it's probably going to end up on the IKEA end (I think there's room in McPhillips too)
  17. Oh I thought it wasn't coming til later in the decade https://deadline.com/2026/05/visionquest-october-premiere-date-disney-plus-1236899963/
  18. https://deadline.com/2026/05/conan-obrien-return-oscars-host-2027-1236899641/
  19. want to bet they're made the same way as Tim's is not very fresh (don't get me wrong I'll try it once) I never had it when it was here the first time around https://accesswinnipeg.com/2026/05/dunkin-returning-to-canada-with-hundreds-of-new-locations-planned/
  20. Everyone that guest starred in the Siskel and Ebert episode of the critic has died except for Gene Shalit https://deadline.com/2026/05/rex-reed-dead-1236899150/
  21. And the Moose are done for the season
  22. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/pan-am-pool-closing-for-repairs-9.7191901
  23. How's this for random Helle made the cover https://www.facebook.com/peoplemag/posts/1380984697228536?ref=embed_post
  24. I didn't know they were doing this I guess it will be accessible on BritBox or BBC 1 even https://deadline.com/2026/05/meet-the-beatles-cast-bbc-zdf-hamburg-days-1236886520/ TVLineR.J. Decker Renewed For Season 2 At ABC - TVLineABC is keeping Scott Speedman on the case, renewing R.J. Decker for Season 2. Find out what you can expect when the crime drama returns.perfect I saw Sister Act for the first time last year and ended up loving the hell out of it TVLineABC Reveals Summer Schedule: Celebrity Family Feud, Press...ABC's Summer 2026 schedule has arrived, bringing with it a whole lot of fun and games (plus a little country music).TVLineThe Rockford Files Reboot Starring David Boreanaz Cops Se...It's official: David Boreanaz will follow in James Garner's footsteps, now that NBC has handed a series order to The Rockford Files.TVLinePeter Krause's Line Of Fire Ordered At NBC, Marking His F...Peter Krause is officially returning to NBC: The Parenthood star's law enforcement drama Line of Fire (fka Protection) has received a series greenlight.TVLineNBC Orders Tea Leoni And Tim Daly's Newlyweds Comedy, Jak...NBC has expanded its comedy slate for the 2026-27 TV season, ordering sitcoms headlined by marrieds Tea Leoni and Tim Daly, and Jake Johnson.https://deadline.com/2026/05/the-masked-singer-eureka-productions-renewed-season-15-fox-1236887180/ and Canada is getting it's own Deadliest Catch https://about.rogers.com/news-ideas/rogers-sports-media-greenlights-new-canadian-series-deadliest-catch-northern-edge-for-discovery-in-canada/ Hmmm no American Idol at all did they finally put the show out of it's misery? TVLineABC Fall Schedule Includes DWTS, Scrubs, And R.J. Decker...ABC has revealed its Fall 2026 primetime TV schedule. Find out what shows are on the move, where new ones have landed, and what's being held for midseason.
  25. don't have ad block on the phone

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.