Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. Phil Guerrero of YTV fame started a podcast...and his last episode had a Snit reunion https://www.youtube.com/@PJPhilsLastStand
  2. I feel like that because of the justice system we have even if you're not a criminal you're practically in prison
  3. the arsonist that tried to torch the St V Walmart was the same loser that tried to burn down property on McPhillips last year.....yeah he's going right back in (especially with all those damages like ten mil)
  4. https://www.tmz.com/2026/07/09/bonnie-tyler-dead/
  5. be still my 90s heart https://deadline.com/2026/07/mel-b-spice-world-available-stream-not-too-distant-future-1236976432/
  6. Winnipeg isn't effected, they only own two stations in this city and both are FM
  7. well this is random https://deadline.com/2026/07/mariska-hargitay-host-2026-emmy-awards-nbc-1236975778/
  8. Abercrombie and Fitch has opened at Polo and sounds like the St V Walmart had a hell of a night
  9. I must have missed the news where we were finally getting a physical ENDY location....if we're going to get that then I want a physical Shein and Wayfair (yes I am aware they are problematic, but what company isn't these days?)
  10. Yeah I think I called this
  11. 3-0 Morocco, guess the dream run's over
  12. the ironic thing is suddenly Dollorama is selling more commercial toys rather than cheap knock offs they used to sell well at least if it closes in time, we'll have a nice big spot for Spirit Halloween this year (I don't know how they pick their spots during the year or how many months in advance but still...)
  13. So they're replacing Blue Notes with a brand store of the parent company that owns Blue Notes also Forever 21 is done Also RIP the last remaining Toys R Us store in Winnipeg the Play lab didn't do anything to save it (I don't know if there's one left but they should treat that like the last remaining Blockbuster in the US) Toy Story 5 warned us about all this. I don't have a link someone had posted on the Transcona page that it was closing and there were store closing signs everywhere....I'm kind of sad now, I'll have to make one final trip
  14. Tavern United's Downtown location has permanently closed
  15. And I was right....Heinie is a GK now
  16. if this is true I wish we had a shocked reaction
  17. If he does come back then I'll say plan the parade.
  18. We're going to be spending the Summer over this aren't we? Or at least til later this week when Chevy speaks
  19. well that's it Comrie's a Shark now
  20. I wonder if Canada Life Center will start selling Steamed Hams LOL! I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
  21. I think we all know what GIF is going to be posted whenever he lets one in
  22. I'm sure some team will be happy to make use of Heinie and Comrie here's the graphic if the facebook post doesn't show up
  23. The Cop in the Village People https://www.tmz.com/2026/07/01/village-people-frontman-victor-willis-dead-at-74/
  24. Miller's Moving on
  25. wow Kawhi back in Toronto, LeBron leaves LA, what are the odds?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.