Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iHeart

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iHeart

  1. After I found out what goes on during the Wizard of Oz showing at the Sphere I had thought "Oh you know what Rocky Horror would be perfect for this" ......boy it feels good to have the powers that be listen https://deadline.com/2026/06/the-rocky-horror-picture-show-2027-sphere-las-vegas-1236957696/
  2. wasn't it already on rerurns on APTN or something
  3. Why does Hockey Night in Canada have to go down with it? it makes no sense to me and why did they chose not to renew?
  4. yeah it really felt like that today. Weather's been weird this week
  5. DAMMIT https://people.com/gene-shalit-dead-100-11862370?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com
  6. I'll take it!
  7. https://deadline.com/2026/06/margaret-kerry-dead-tinker-bell-1236954680/ she was a live action model for Tinkerbell in the Disney movie
  8. well one things for sure this ain't my mom's LHotP
  9. My back lane got flooded all over again I had to dig my rain boots out of storage
  10. I never heard the emergency alert go off on my phone so many times since it was introduced
  11. so anyone got storm photos to share?
  12. Man we've had this current design for as long as I can remember https://www.chrisd.ca/2026/06/08/manitoba-parks-provincial-licence-plate-design/
  13. They didn't even like the live action movie what makes them think people want this? https://deadline.com/2026/06/jem-and-the-holograms-live-action-series-amazon-kilter-films-1236942573/
  14. didn't know he was still alive https://www.tmz.com/2026/06/06/longtime-oregon-senator-bob-packwood-dead-at-93/
  15. and Ehlers did it again https://people.com/nhl-player-hospitalized-after-hes-struck-by-puck-to-the-face-during-stanley-cup-final-11992025?link_source=ta_first_comment&taid=6a2320373e238e00012560c9&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com
  16. TVLineAnthony Stewart Head, Buffy And Ted Lasso Star, Dead At 7...Anthony Stewart Head, the actor best known from Buffy and Ted Lasso, has died.Man Buffy Fans can't catch a break lately
  17. Go Home Seth Rogen you're drunk #RexIsBetter Crave, Point Grey Pictures, and Lionsgate, Set THE LITTLEST HOBO as First Project Under Partnership - Bell MediaCrave, Point Grey Pictures, and Lionsgate, Set THE LITTLE...TORONTO (June 4, 2026) – Following a previously announced development and production agreement, Crave today revealed the first project to emerge from Bell Media’s partnership with Lionsgate Canada and
  18. an alternate term I thought of was Disney Childhoods
  19. and 90s childhoods take another hit (sharing his biggest hits with Disney would have been too easy) https://www.tmz.com/2026/06/02/peabo-bryson-dead/ shoot I wish I thought to post this one he did the vocals for the nut singing this (nuttiest nutcracker is probably one of my favourite holiday traditions....a nostalgic teletoon memory for me)
  20. Euphoria done TVLineEuphoria Ending At HBO After 3 Seasons - TVLineThe party's over for Euphoria: Sunday's season finale will be a series finale as well, with the HBO drama ending after three seasons.
  21. More Baywatch alumni are coming out to play. https://deadline.com/2026/05/baywatch-cast-michael-bergin-kelly-packard-1236930359/ Okay Wendie Malick is still working what's their excuse? https://deadline.com/2026/05/mary-mcdonnell-baywatch-cast-fox-1236929345/
  22. well I'm sorry but when I said that it was going to be MY final season I mea- *reads the article* IT'S A MIRACLE! https://about.rogers.com/news-ideas/citytv-renews-hudson-rex-for-new-season-and-announces-return-of-john-reardon-as-charlie-hudson/
  23. not sure if this is relevant to the topic but.... in the even the link doesn't show up here's what the facebook post said: Reaffirming a partnership that has defined Canadian sports broadcasting since 1986, the Canadian Football League (CFL) and Bell Media announced today a new, landmark rights agreement that solidifies Bell Media as the home of Canadian football across leading properties TSN, RDS, CTV, and Crave. Bell Media and the CFL extend a longstanding strategic collaboration through the new six-year agreement, with TSN delivering English-language broadcasts as the majority partner, and RDS continuing as the French-language broadcast and streaming partner of the CFL.
  24. https://deadline.com/2026/05/sonny-rollins-dead-1236920696/
  25. They keep trying say ask who will be the next Pamela Anderson. She wasn't even on the show in the first season. The hottest one might not be here in season one, they've gone through so many cast members (it's an instagram post showing off the teaser for the Baywatch reboot)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.