Wrestling

Rich

Primo & Epico will just be a decent mid level tag team that never really matches their potential.  They should bring in Carlito to help get them over.

Steph just makes me cringe.  She eats the boys alive.  Its one thing to be a good promo but its another to just swallow everyone alive.  And the angle, thus far, makes Shane look like an idiot.  If he doesnt screw her before she screws him, he's just another dumb babyface that Steph/Hunter got over on.

RAW was good though.  The main event program is actually really interesting.  Didnt take long for AJ Styles to be a top guy and its finally getting Roman over to a degree (not the way want, but over nonetheless). 

They've taken a bad situation and making the most of it with Big Cass.  Have to be careful about over-scripting his promos.  But he's doing alright for himself.  I assume they will deliver on the match with Jericho on SD or next week.  Hopefully Cass goes over.  Interesting, when Ambrose attacked Jericho in the dark and had the hood over his head, I thought maybe it was Enzo...that would have been a pop.

If they dont plan to bring Joe up into this Styles/Roman angle, they are missing out.  He's not related but they could say he is!

9 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Samoa Joe is awful.  I sincerely do not get the appeal.  I'd rather watch grass grow than see him wrestle.

I almost got into a brawl with Joe once and wrote a very critical critique of his appearance here so Im a tough crowd when it comes to Joe.  But I have to say I've been enjoying him in NXT.  He seems like its ten years ago.  He's in the best shape he's been in for years, working hard, seems committed and driven.  I like that he's unique and a good worker.  He has an "it" factor and an aura around him.  I dont think there is anyone on the main roster who could interrupt Brock Lesnar and people would think it was special...but Joe could.  I really think that.

32 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Nxt Joe is awesome. He's motivated. The TNA Joe was blah near the end. 

Joe was so unmotivated in TNA that a couple of times they took him off TV to re-package him with a big push and asked him to get in shape and he came back fatter. 

At his age, I'd be using him on RAW right now.  Worse case scenario, you get 3-5 solid years and you can always send him back to NXT as a player/coach for years after.

Andre The Giant film in development

By Dave Bath | @bath_dave | May 10, 2016 1:09 pm

c2c099a267andreimg.jpg?itok=ku2CwsZh

Variety is reporting that Stone Village Productions and Lion Forge Comics are developing an Andre The Giant film based on the 2015 Graphic novel biography, Andre The Giant: Closer to Heaven.

The biography covers his early farm life in France and his rise to celebrity status through pro wrestling. Andre’s daughter, Robin Christensen-Roussimoff, will be involved with the production as a consultant.

***This is interesting.  I would think they might approach WWE about taking part and letting WWE films distribute.  Casting will be an issue but if they do it with WWE's cooperation, they could potentially use their talent.  Vince as Vince?  Or even Hunter as a young Vince?  Hunter & Steph as a young Vince & Linda might be interesting...

Hogan has to play Hogan.  You could stunt cast with Jesse Ventura as himself too (Jim Ross as Gorilla Monsoon?).  And then use other talent for various wrestlers.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

Rose allowed home after posting bond and his wife begging the judge for leniency.  Domestic violence is obviously horrible but this sounds a bit overblown to a degree.  He did put his hands on her though so what happens happens.  In Florida, the tampering charge (because he took the phone away from her when she was calling the police) is a felony and the assault (held her face so he could yell at her) is a misdemeanor.  Go figure.

they have a disabled child and Rose apparently suffers ADHD.  Sounds like plenty of stress in the home.  Hopefully they work it out.

Meanwhile, WWE's newest couple is..... Paige & Alberto Del Rio.  Hopefully Del Rio's wife knew about it before the photos surfaced online!

The chair shots probably weren't evern The worse thing. Chairs have give. The repetitive bumping is probably worse  although I've taken them and the last time really messed me up   I've suffered concussions from punches to the head due to work also.  Have to protect the brain  

but there are studies showing a link between steroid use and cte. Which I find very interesting. Because clearly some people are fine.