Game 64 : Canadiens @ Air Force One

After making a speech in Moscow vowing to never draft Russian hockey players, hockey general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff boards the team's chartered jet, nicknamed Air Force One, with his family and team scouts. When a group of disgruntled ex-NHL'ers led by Ilya kovalchuk hijacks the flight, the GM's principles are put to the test. Feigning escape, ex-player Cheveldayoff stows away in the aircraft and must race against time to rescue his family and everyone else on board.

Also starring...

Ondrej Pavelec as the Russian not a Russian

and

Morgan Freeman as the Vice-GM

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I'd send those two for Drouin in a heartbeat but if we were to trade Myers, I would wait to see how the draft shakes out...what if Deadmonton drafts 1st overall?

McDavid, RNH, Draisaitl and Matthews down the center are too many 1Cs for any team. They'll have to move one. If we don't get Matthews, I'd ship Myers and ? for Draisaitl. He is 20 years old, 6' 1", 214 lbs. and a future 1C. He's at the right age to mature with a lot of our youngsters.

Edited by Ducky

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Myers Burmi for Drouin 

Druin don't look like the type of guy Paul Maurice would want.

3 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I'd send those two for Drouin in a heartbeat but if we were to trade Myers, I would wait to see how the draft shakes out...what if Deadmonton drafts 1st overall?

If? It's like EDM sold their soul for the right to the #1 pick every single draft.

On 2nd thought, whose in power in AB again?

On 3/4/2016 at 9:45 PM, Goalie said:

Burmis time with the Jets will come to and end this summer. He will be an add on to a bigger trade. Maybe to Tampa as an add on for Drouin.

Myers Burmi for Drouin 

No, just no. Now that My man Buff is retained, I'm jumping on the Myers wagon. He's a keeper imo. He has not reached is full potential, he's still young, and like Buff, he's an unique player that doesn't come around to often. 

19 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Hope Morrssey plays well, hate to see him have a bad game and his confidence take a hit.  

He'll be fine he has all the tools and a great hockey IQ, may take a little while to get used to the speed but he will adapt quickly.

He has an upper body injury according to Maurice.

Here's the deal. These games mean nothing so if a guy has a nagging injury or any kind of injury that guy probably won't play cuz why risk further injury when basically the season is over.  

I wouldn't have any worries with Scheif but Trouba I'm not as sure about. I do think he will be a very good D man for years to come. Jury is out with me whether he will be a 1D man or 2D man. If he turns into a franchise D man, I'd be one happy camper. He's really good with Buff.