Big Bad Baby Bears @ Hopeful Jets

IC Khari

WTF is Maurice thinking these days...  Buff-Enstrom has NEVER been a good combo, Chiarot is not good enough to cover for Myers wandering, Stuart has now cost us two games - Trouba looks like he's checked out...

Currently, Ehlers is our best D.  Seriously.

Loyalty to Stuart and Thorburn killing this team.  Who cares if they're great in the locker room...

Burmi experiment failed.  Still playing like he's in KHL... or junior.

Youth movement fail.  Lack of decent vets on Jets bottom 6 and on the Moose are hurting development - losing culture is here...

Lol. Youth movement fail? You mean ehlers and Hellebuyck and Armia cuz what other youth. 4th don't play enough for Copp to count. The fail in this game was coaching. Stu still picking up his jock after 2 goals against with him looking lost .... back out the next shift. Stafford I'd back to sucking also. Did he play tonight cuz didn't notice. So they beat Colorado and St Louis but lose to Boston and fail? WTF 

Edited by Goalie

Who is going to argue with me now that Stuart is, at best, a 7/8 D man. Typical, Stuart liability in his own zone and I am sick of seeing him play. Don't trade him until the off-season because I want us to have a high draft pick.

No way in hell are we making the post season and no way in hell do we deserve to. We haven't won 3 games in a row all season....think about that for awhile.

20 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Lol. Youth movement fail? You mean ehlers and Hellebuyck and Armia cuz what other youth. 4th don't play enough for Copp to count. The fail in this game was coaching. Stu still picking up his jock after 2 goals against with him looking lost .... back out the next shift. Stafford I'd back to sucking also. Did he play tonight cuz didn't notice. So they beat Colorado and St Louis but lose to Boston and fail? WTF 

No, they're great... its the lack of serious depth when someone gets hurt, playing Hellebuyck too much, Ehlers should be second line, Armia fourth probably, let them ease in, earn their spot... instead Jets forced it this season and the record shows.

Its not just the last two games... Colorado was a mess and Jets capitalized, Blues was a hard fought win... Carolina and Dallas were disasters.  Its never even, Jets have one good effort followed by phoning it in for 2-3 games