We be tankin' it (official tanking thread) ...

IC Khari

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Toronto wins!! One point separates the Moose and the Marlies.... ;)

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Toronto wins!! One point separates the Moose and the Marlies.... ;)

Damn, you just know the Canucks are gonna try and let us win ... we can't let that happen ;) 

44 minutes ago, bustamente said:

No sense keeping Enstrom in the lineup our season is over get the surgery and be ready for next season.

Yeah, Maurice said if they were in a playoff fight, he'd deal with the pain and keep playing but it was getting worse and impacting his play, so no sense in keeping him playing.

41 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah, Maurice said if they were in a playoff fight, he'd deal with the pain and keep playing but it was getting worse and impacting his play, so no sense in keeping him playing.

????????

Actually, Maurice said it he was playing with it since November and if he got two days off it was starting to get better but now it has got tot he point where it was affecting his play and not getting better after days off. It didn't matter whether they were in a playoff fight or not, he would be getting the surgery regardless.

http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/

Edited by Ducky

5 hours ago, Ducky said:

So we can lose him in the expansion draft?

Snow is going to trade a young D man for an aging Enstrom with one year left on his contract?

I doubt it.

I doubt it too.  I also never thought that Buffalo would trade Stafford, Myers, Lemieux, Armia and a first rounder for Kane and Bogosian.  Weird things happen sometimes.

I think Enstrom is traded. When? Who knows. All I know is that the whole LHD rhd thing is overblown. If your 4 best d men are all right handed... 2 of them can play the left... 2 play the right. 

Don't see Enstrom here for much longer. Paid a fair bit and his production has dropped off quite noticeably the last couple years. He's also not that young anymore. 

I dunno. Trading Enstrom and stafford saves you almost 10 million bucks. That's a lot of cash for 2 guys who are basically just stop gaps