We be tankin' it (official tanking thread) ...

IC Khari

42 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I think Enstrom is traded. When? Who knows. All I know is that the whole LHD rhd thing is overblown. If your 4 best d men are all right handed... 2 of them can play the left... 2 play the right. 

Don't see Enstrom here for much longer. Paid a fair bit and his production has dropped off quite noticeably the last couple years. He's also not that young anymore. 

I dunno. Trading Enstrom and stafford saves you almost 10 million bucks. That's a lot of cash for 2 guys who are basically just stop gaps 

I think they like him very much.  Although there were those rumors of him being shopped earlier in the season.  Keep in mind hes been hurt since November,  

Those rumors were not shopping him around they were the Pens kicking the tires....very different than Chevy shopping him.

Goalie, if RHD and LHD are interchangeable, how many top 4 pairings D men in the league are playing their opposite side?

In the EAST, he'd probably have a long career also. Less injuries probably. He's good but he might be 2 small for the WEST actually, Lots of injuries since the team moved to the Western Conference. Makes you wonder, He's a very good d man tho, If he was 6'2 6'3 yeah... But he's pretty small. And in the WEST, the guys are much bigger for sure. 

I'm fine with him staying or going, i just think trading him East could possibly extend his career and cut back on the injuries. 

That was probably our last really winnable game of the year. Don't be surprised if the Jets Go 0 for the remainder of the season.

Would love to see Thor and Halischuk sitting out a few games and giving Tanev and other youngsters a shot. 

De Leo sent back down tho 

Edited by Goalie

28 minutes ago, Goalie said:

That was probably our last really winnable game of the year. Don't be surprised if the Jets Go 0 for the remainder of the season.

Would love to see Thor and Halischuk sitting out a few games and giving Tanev and other youngsters a shot. 

De Leo sent back down tho 

Okay first line great. Lots of negative thinking there.

Second line? What? Sit Thor and Hali and replace them with guys who could possibly score?!?

Scheehlers needs to call it a season :)

Vancouver beat Anaheim. Man. The lottery gonna be interesting. I'll guess that the team who finishes 4th last gets 1st pick. Last place gets 4th pick. That's my guess. Jets might win the lottery. It could happen still. It's all about the luck of the lotto