Game 40 : Jets vs Predators - Requiem

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Apparently the night before the last Predators game Buff and some other unnamed players were spotted out late doing shots at a Nashville bar. Hence why they looked like tired bums in the 7-0 loss. This from an eye witness. 

Hope they stayed out of the bars last night. 

After the Anaheim game do ya blame them?

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Apparently the night before the last Predators game Buff and some other unnamed players were spotted out late doing shots at a Nashville bar. Hence why they looked like tired bums in the 7-0 loss. This from an eye witness. 

Hope they stayed out of the bars last night. 

I hope so too. These guys are getting paid big bucks to play hockey.....if they want to go drinking, do it on a night that isn't before a game. It's too bad they lst to the Ducks. If they had beaten them and won tonight, they'd be 3 points out of a playoff spot.

Hutch pav... anyone other than helle it's probably 3 4 5 0 after 1. Jets actually really good 5 on 5 this season. Big if here but if helle can stand on his head and If the jets stop taking penalties... they are a playoff team but.... Helle can't every night and the Jets won't. .. they will finish bottom 5 imo 

No. I've been to games where the Jets win and They get 2 stars but never all 3, it's rare i think unless the Jets absolutely dominate another team, I remember going to a CBJ game last season, Hutch got the first star (shut out), a Jet got the second star and Jacket got the third star...

Minny game, Jets got 2 stars, Minny got 1... It seems to be that way... If you win, Home team gets 2 stars, away gets 1. Very rarely have i Seen a clean sweep for the Jets in terms of the 3 stars of the game at home. I've been to (let me count my tix lol) 10 games since last season, maybe only 2 of them had Jets as all 3 stars.