Game 40 : Jets vs Predators - Requiem

Ducks can get 3rd or 2nd in Pacific still. Check out the Pacific and central. If Jets were in the Pacific they would be tied for 3rd. 1 point up on the ducks. Central they are last. Top 3 in each division make the playoffs and the 2 wild card teams will be From the central.  What appears somewhat likely is the jets will finish with more points than every pacific team except LA yet won't make the playoffs. 

Edited by Goalie

You know those spectacular saves PAV makes? You know why he makes them? because he's out of position lots. Helle isn't. Helle is the better goalie and has the brighter future. There is no goalie controversy, The only goalie controversy would be... Who do you send down or trade... Hutch or Pav... Right now, I'd say you try to move Pav only because he's making 2 much cash to be a back up. 

$3.9, no?

He has a contract so there are limited options if he cant be traded unless they play him as the starter simply because of what he makes.  I dont see the Jets buying him out.  I like Pavs.  But I think all things being equal, I'd rather re-sign Hutch (to what would be a good deal after his play this season) as the backup to Helle and move Pavs.  But easier to move on from Hutch than Pavs.