Game 34 : Atlanta v2 @ Atlanta v1

True story. A friend of mine had a buddy up here from Atlanta in 2011 the year we got the Thrashers/Jets. As we drove by the Scotia Bank Jets sign on Portage and Main I mentioned to his buddy that I'm sorry our city took their hockey team. He said, "you did?" That's all I needed to know ...

I had to buy Center Ice to get all of the Jets games in Kelowna so I am being force-fed the Calgary feed. Seems a lot like the Jets -Leafs game in that all Kelly Hrudey can talk about is how much Trouba sucks, Stuart sucks, Hutchinson sucks etc.  Man I hate these games where I don't get Beyak and Hnidy...

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I had to buy Center Ice to get all of the Jets games in Kelowna so I am being force-fed the Calgary feed. Seems a lot like the Jets -Leafs game in that all Kelly Hrudey can talk about is how much Trouba sucks, Stuart sucks, Hutchinson sucks etc.  Man I hate these games where I don't get Beyak and Hnidy...

You do not have choice of feed?

Armia gets bumped up to the 3rd!!!!!!!! Interested to see what the 3rd line can do without Thorbs.

Way to go Armia...he set up Buff in the 2nd but he got in too deep before shooting.

Nothing wrong with Ehlers game tonight.

Hutch has been good. Trouba takes a very unnecessary penalty there.

Maurice has to at least shake the lines up. These aren't working. Put Wheelers with Wheeler and Scheif....not sure about Wheeler the last 3-4 games, still skating hard but...maybe a change will do hi m good?

A 2nd line of Armia Little Staf?

3rd of Ladd Copp Perreault and

Hali Burmi Thorbs

I have to say that Armia hasn't looked out of place and has played well. He saw another 11 minutes of ice time and quite a bit of it was not in the D zone. Has good hockey smarts too.

Hutch wasn't good enough, he didn't play really bad but didn't come up with the big save when needed. He had a .906 sv% tonight. I don't think we see too much of him in the new year.