Game 32 : Forest Rangers @ Jets

Peluso is sitting and Hali is playing with Armia and Copp.

I like sitting Peluso and seeing as this is Armia's first game and Copp's first season, I guess we should have somebody on the line with some experience.....

Interested in what Armia can do. He was a pretty big part of that trade and was drafted #16 the same year Scheifele was drafted. He did well in the AHL and Sabres' fans thought he wasn't being called up because the team was tanking and didn't want anyone doing really well. Since he's been traded his points have dwindled. He's only 22 but he's got to start impressing Maurice. I don't expect the 4th to get much more than 7 or so minutes so he's got to keep his mistakes to a minimal. They say he plays inconsistent but if he is going to see only 7 minutes, he'd better be working his ass off every shift.

If the Jets play well and/or win some games, I think we won't see Lowry until after 2015.

Roster Freeze is very soon. Lowry will be with the Moose until the New Year at the very least. I think he will be there for a while longer actually.

They want him to play Center, He's not gonna Center the 4th line... That's Copps job and he's damn good at it.... So Lowry will be brought back up when, I'm calling it now, When Burmi is traded as part of a package with Ladd Buff or Enstrom. 

Jets played well. Let's keep in mind tho that the Rangers played last night. Until they can put multiple wins in a row together.... let's just hold off on saying anything. All I will say is they played really good tonight. Thought armia and hali played well but according to the fancy Stats they didn't. Personally I am not a big fan of the fancy stats stuff... to me it seems like a bunch of nerds who never played hockey trying to rely 2 much on stats. I've always liked the eye test more and the entire team... besides Ladd and his 2 dumb penalties passed it. The teams GAD level was also quite high. Give A Damn level lol. More important than the fancy stats in my opinion

Enjoyable game. The kind of game the Jets have to play to win.

Skate, hit, forecheck. Repeat.

Lots of chances, lots of missed targets.

Typical Buff "being there" penalty.

Lots of ice time for Trouba, Byfuglien and Myers.

Don't bring up trading Myers..he looks good.

Line juggling, with Thorburn handling it.

That Wheeler guy is good.

The young guys looked good, especially Ehlers.

What flavour gum does Maurice prefer?