Game 30 : Jets @ Blackhawksdown

Is that picture Wes Studi from the movie Mystery Men? I just watched that last weekend so that's why I know it. What happened to Wes Studi anyway?

Yep. IMDB should tell you where he is.I know he was in Hell on Wheels for some eps/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0836071/

Lots of work as an actor.

Giving the Hawks all the PP time they can handle. More undisciplined plays by Buff and Stuart.

Helle still playing well.

Ehlers needs to learn that he isn't in junior any more. Too bad he can't be sent to the Moose.

Stuart is atrocious and my ass could crack walnuts every time he handles the puck...

I couldn't give two knobs of goat shite how good he is in the room, he doesn't belong on the ice...

Ehlers could step up too. Two points in his last 10 games. Falling down or getting checked while overhandling the puck isn't doing anyone any good.

The 3rd line needs shaking up because it is horrid. How much time has Copp's line seen? 2 1/2 minutes?

Just heard Kyle Connor got a hat trick tonight...

Just about next year time. I know that will elicit the usual chicken little replies but every loss especially in the divisional creates a really difficult mountain to climb. They just aren't good enough often enough.

Need to make decisions on Ladd and Buff. If we're

Trading them for pics and prospects do it sooner rather tjsn later. Unless they think they get a bidding war at the deadline.