I am disgusted at our Cheapskates

BigBlue

He might be happier on a Cup contender and in an organization that appears to be on track and having turned it around in relatively short order.

com'n Doc...give it a rest!

I think he makes a pretty good point. EDM looks like they are set to be a contender for a few years. WPG, not so much.

He might be happier on a Cup contender and in an organization that appears to be on track and having turned it around in relatively short order.

I think he makes a pretty good point. EDM looks like they are set to be a contender for a few years. WPG, not so much.

And, according to an unnamed source, the Big Blue are considering a name change to "Ringling Brothers, Bombers, and Bailey".

And, according to an unnamed source, the Big Blue are considering a name change to "Ringling Brothers, Bombers, and Bailey".

G-R-O-A-N-!

Back in 2010 the Grey Cup winning players earned an extra $22,800 throughout the 3 week playoffs.  The losers in the Grey Cup took home $14,800.

Teams going out in each of the prior rounds would go down from there.

Don't know if it has gone up since with the new TV deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has. Not bad pocket change for Xmas, is it?

Back in 2010 the Grey Cup winning players earned an extra $22,800 throughout the 3 week playoffs.  The losers in the Grey Cup took home $14,800.

Teams going out in each of the prior rounds would go down from there.

Don't know if it has gone up since with the new TV deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has. Not bad pocket change for Xmas, is it?

It is a huge bonus for players making the minimum 40ish k

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/cfl-55-yard-line/does-cfl-sports-best-playoff-bonuses-032807733.html

On the playoff bonus front, a player on a Grey Cup-winning team (like the 2010 Montreal Alouettes, pictured above at their celebratory parade last December) hauls in a total of an extra $22,800, 38 per cent of the league's median salary