Game Day Thread - Ott at Wpg

fan4life

Not that it matters but the kicking left 4 makeable points off the board. Gotta make those in big games. We're going for a short fg to tie at the end if we do. Not that that was our biggest issue ...

Just another issue though, plug one hole and another hole springs open somewhere else.

Is 7 11 year one really that bad? The 5 13 is but.... starting QB injured.... terrible O. Not sure the O is on O'shea exactly. D and special teams have got better. D was good enough to win today... the O just never took advantage. Asking your d to win games is tough... think that is what's happened this year. Our 5 wins are mainly due to Willy and our D. Our losses are all on the O in my opinion. 20 points scored today... 23 25 20 something the last several games. That's not enough to win on the cfl.

Starting qb injury is an excuse. Injuries are part of the game. O is on MOS because he hired MB & lets him do his thing. D is better but ST have cost us games whether it's poor tackling or Liram melting down. No guarantee we'd be much better if Willy played or not. Remember the second half of last season where we lost 9 straight with Willy as qb? Tired of the excuses.

I know but Willy had been beaten to a pulp by then. There's a difference between that and a healthy Willy. When healthy the kid is dynamite and capable of being the difference between winning and losing on most nights. Stick him behind a good Oline and give him some receivers that can run good routes and get open and you'll see a good offense.

Is 7 11 year one really that bad? The 5 13 is but.... starting QB injured.... terrible O. Not sure the O is on O'shea exactly. D and special teams have got better. D was good enough to win today... the O just never took advantage. Asking your d to win games is tough... think that is what's happened this year. Our 5 wins are mainly due to Willy and our D. Our losses are all on the O in my opinion. 20 points scored today... 23 25 20 something the last several games. That's not enough to win on the cfl.

The Bomber defense is not as great as some people make it out to be.  With that said the O has one had one game this season in which it has scored 30 points.  Yep, one game.

This is really pathetic.... just for fun I looked up what every other team has done this year (cuz who actually wants to do real work on a Tuesday...)

Number of games scoring 30+ points: BC (3); Edm (5); Cgy (4); Sask (5); Ham (9); Tor (5); Ott (5); Mtl (2)

Bryant Turner probably had his worst day as a pro today, seriously January could have performed as well this season as he did.

Seeing as Bryant Turner had a massive game as our DEFENSIVE TACKLE with 3 tackles and a sack and a defensive presence that has been missing lately, I guess we have to wonder if you're paying attention..

I'm assuming based on the comparison to January... he meant Stanley Bryant... not Bryant Turner, who actually had a great game...