Architect of the Organization

DR. CFL

Wade Miller did his work.

Wade Miller stated when he was hired that he was not going to interfere with the day to day running of the team.  His responsibility is to over-see the GM and let the people he hired do their jobs.  It is up to Walters to deal with the problems below him in the coaching and player selection.

Sure why should he be accountable?

Um. At some point he has to care about the on field product. That is ultimately what makes or breaks your bottom line. It's clear MOS and Mini Mack are in way over their heads.

And when/if it becomes time to fire Walters, that's on him. I don't quit think we're at that point yet.

Miller was on the Hustler and Lawless show this week and he said what they do may not be popular and too slow for the fans and the BOD, but they are going to do things the right way.  It was never elaborated in the interview what the right way is.  I'm assuming it means not trading away draft picks and continuing to build through the draft.

Miller was on the Hustler and Lawless show this week and he said what they do may not be popular and too slow for the fans and the BOD, but they are going to so things the right way. It was never elaborated in the interview what the right way is. I'm assuming it means not trading away draft picks and continuing to build through the draft.

Only Way to build Canadian talent really... but it's the import talent that is lacking or maybe it's not and on O in particular it's just being used wrong

Miller was on the Hustler and Lawless show this week and he said what they do may not be popular and too slow for the fans and the BOD, but they are going to so things the right way. It was never elaborated in the interview what the right way is. I'm assuming it means not trading away draft picks and continuing to build through the draft.

Only Way to build Canadian talent really... but it's the import talent that is lacking or maybe it's not and on O in particular it's just being used wrong
Well it sounded to me that it's Walters and MOS show and Miller's 100% behind them and that the team is on the right course. Looks like it's gonna be up to the BOD if there is going to be any changes we have to be patient according to Miller.

Well, Miller must think Bomber fans are totally stupid trying to sell that load of crap.They're in for a shock. Should be a real interesting last 8 games.

Interesting is not how I would describe the looming prospect of the last 8 games. The words I would use would be: depressing, sad, infuriating and even apathetic.

Well, Miller must think Bomber fans are totally stupid trying to sell that load of crap.They're in for a shock. Should be a real interesting last 8 games.

Interesting is not how I would describe the looming prospect of the last 8 games. The words I would use would be: depressing, sad, infuriating and even apathetic.

Good choices. Kind of like watching a train wreck. There is a morbid fascination to it.