Bombers Season Officially over time of death...

People need to give up the idea that the Argos will trade Ray this season even when he does come back from injury.  It's rare to have good two Qbs to rely on and that appears to be what the Argos will have in the stretch run.  That will help if one begins to struggle or is injured.  The argos will run with both all the way through the playoffs and probably lose Ray in the off season.

Nope you got it all wrong... we will trade our 1st round pick for Ray... Barker will forget we don't actually have a first round pick but it will be too late to go back... then MB will be fired... Ray, Howell, and Buck will devise the greatest offense the CFL has ever seen... Ray will lead us to a Grey Cup victory at home... and then he'll retire into the sunset and Drew Willy will pick up the greatest offense the CFL has ever seen in 2016... Bombers repeat the the Eskies of the 70/80s and win 5 consecutive Grey Cups!

That's a reasonable scenario, right...

Things are rocky but c'mon, even I'm not at the stage of throwing in the towel.

Sask is in complete shambles, I wouldn't be surprised to see us take both games, 5 - 6 and there is a very different light on things, players confidence is back up

With BC and Ott x 2, that possible 8 wins, this season is far from done.

Things are rocky but c'mon, even I'm not at the stage of throwing in the towel.

Sask is in complete shambles, I wouldn't be surprised to see us take both games, 5 - 6 and there is a very different light on things, players confidence is back up

With BC and Ott x 2, that possible 8 wins, this season is far from done.

There are two things which will doom us unless changed: pathetic quarterbacking and Marcel Bellefeuille. Should O'Shea decide that Bellefeuille is the best coordinator for the offence and things do not improve (a likely scenario), the the affable O'Shea has signed his own death warrant.

I know I started this thread shortly after attending Saturday's debacle and since then Sask has fired their coach while the Blue have added a Chevy to thge mix and not  the one who has drafted the likes of troubs. Scheiffle, Ehlers and Morrissy.

I thought time would heal the wounds of what appear to be another lost season. I don't think the Blue have a legitimate shot at the crossover because Montreal and OTT will likely finish ahead of them but if B.C. continues their struggles the Blue could squeak in.

My concern is twofold:

1. If Lulay finds his 'mojo' again BC will leave teh Blue in its dust; and

2. If the Blue were to get in they would likely face Edmonton at Commonwealth where Bomber playoff teams go to die.

I did not think they would contend for the cup this season but I did think with teh changes to the 'o-line' and bringing in Ritchie Hall they would havea shot at 2nd or 3rd. It is dissapointing to see that this team cannot get out of the rut it is in.

when you are weak on the o-line...which I not sure we are actually, (moreso scheme and stubborn stupidity) have a running Q.B and need to alter things quickly offensively on the fly..well go to the veer or a version of...that will have the Defensive totally mixed up for the first part here...then when they sort it out...start play action and roll outs to throw..receivers will be open downfiled.

I laugh as I post this somewhat, but with Marve,Marshall, Veltung and now Walker all coming out of backfield it prob would work rather nicely