Week 6 other games, other teams

I don't have it either. Same thing as the World championships gold medal hockey game. I only get the 2 TSN channels and the Jets region feed doesn't have it on.

But who cares, we get to watch NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111312-!~!~!

It's not part of the basic Shaw package. So I just ordered the TSN sports package for $4 a month.

Oh, I know. I just don't like paying for something I'd use once in a blue moon. The other TSN channels always have on either the exact same thing throughout or stuff I couldn't care less about.

In these rare occurrences I'll go with a shaky quality stream.  I'd have probably paid for the gold medal game, but I worked that day so would have missed the 1st anyway.

I don't have it either. Same thing as the World championships gold medal hockey game. I only get the 2 TSN channels and the Jets region feed doesn't have it on.

But who cares, we get to watch NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111312-!~!~!

It's not part of the basic Shaw package. So I just ordered the TSN sports package for $4 a month.

Oh, I know. I just don't like paying for something I'd use once in a blue moon. The other TSN channels always have on either the exact same thing throughout or stuff I couldn't care less about.

In these rare occurrences I'll go with a shaky quality stream. I'd have probably paid for the gold medal game, but I worked that day so would have missed the 1st anyway.

I'll probably cancel tomorrow so I only pay prorated portion of the $4.

I don't think Bede is counted as Canadian for some reason

Bede isn't a Canadian citizen - he's from France.

Still, considered a Natl. no?

I believe the old rules more or less let anyone from another country who didn't play football in the US be a non-import (ie an Aussie rugby player looked at as a punter would have been a NI on the old rules)

New rules state "  Nationals are defined as a person who was a Canadian citizen when he signed his first contract, classified as a non-import before May 31, 2014, or has lived in Canada for five years before turning 18"

So under the old rules I believe bede would have been a NI, with the new rules he's an international

I believe the old rules more or less let anyone from another country who didn't play football in the US be a non-import (ie an Aussie rugby player looked at as a punter would have been a NI on the old rules)

New rules state "  Nationals are defined as a person who was a Canadian citizen when he signed his first contract, classified as a non-import before May 31, 2014, or has lived in Canada for five years before turning 18"

So under the old rules I believe bede would have been a NI, with the new rules he's an international

Really strange, because Bede played college at Laval.  Yet both Waggoner and Westerman qualify as Natls. through loopholes.

Really strange, because Bede played college at Laval.  Yet both Waggoner and Westerman qualify as Natls. through loopholes.

wouldn't call it a loophole, it's just the new rules. Waggoner has Canadian citizenship, so he's a National. Bede doesn't so he's an international. Although I get  what you're saying in regards to Waggoner played all his football in the US and Bede played university in Canada.

New rules state " Nationals are defined as a person who was a Canadian citizen when he signed his first contract, classified as a non-import before May 31, 2014, or has lived in Canada for five years before turning 18"

Really strange, because Bede played college at Laval. Yet both Waggoner and Westerman qualify as Natls. through loopholes.
Not loopholes. Waggoner had Canadian citizenship since birth but didn't claim it until now. Westerman was a Canadian citizen but hadn't lived in Canada long enough to be considered a non-import under the old rules.