CFL Draft needs

Childress

If we take Chung... I wonder if that puts Greaves on notice...

Greaves ? I would think if anyone Neufeld would be on notice, however I don't see any OL coming in and taking a starting spot out of TC except for the unknown ( Injuries , trades )

Personally I think it is pointless to take an OL at #2 they will just sit this year a possibly next year as well.

All I'm saying is if Greaves and Neufeld are being challenged for their spots by Goossen and Chung... that's a very good thing... I think we can all agree on that...

Agreed 100%. Except for maybe Willy, no player should ever be comfortable with their roster spot.

Willy shouldn't be comfortable until he proves he is a no #1 QB, last year he started like one however he didn't finish as one, once he does it for a full year then year I agree...

@PentonKirk: No surprise, but it sounds like the #Bombers are trying to move up from No. 11 to get their hands on Nic Demski. #CFL

My guess is that if the Bombers won't be willing to move 15, they won't succeed. They won't get away with #11 + 2016 picks.

@PentonKirk: No surprise, but it sounds like the #Bombers are trying to move up from No. 11 to get their hands on Nic Demski. #CFL

My guess is that if the Bombers won't be willing to move 15, they won't succeed. They won't get away with #11 + 2016 picks.

So with ten picks before the second round pick you think there will be 6-7 Oline guys drafted, so Bombers should be left with one of Waude, Demski, Durant, Ackie, Archambeaux, Which I would be happy with any one of these.

So with ten picks before the second round pick you think there will be 6-7 Oline guys drafted, so Bombers should be left with one of Waude, Demski, Durant, Ackie, Archambeaux, Which I would be happy with any one of these.

Only 9 picks tho between?

How it may shake out if we get Nic Demski

1. Alex Mateas

2. Sukh Chungh

3. Danny Grouxl

4. Karl Lavoie

5. Sean McEwen

6. Shaquille Murray-Lawerence (this one is the biggest wild card I have no clue whats in Taman's head nor do I ever want to)

7. Chris Ackie

8. Jack Ruby

9. James Bodanis/ Waud

10. Lemar Durant

11. Nic Demski