Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

Hey.. PCW eh... That's your company? Pretty good group there.

Omega is unreal. Dude is a freak lol. Athletically that is

OMEGA DRIVER!!!!!!!!!

Yup, PCW is us! 

Yeah Omega just regained the IWGP Junior title too.  Not sure if he's bringing it this time.  He had it earlier in the year and it was pretty cool to see.

Mentallo trained Omega.  So that match is going to be phenomenal.

Observer

WWE U.S. Champion John Cena will be taking time off from wrestling shortly for what the WWE has described as personal reasons.

While we don't know the exact time frame that he will be gone, the 38-year-old Cena isn't advertised on anything after the Hell in a Cell PPV special in late-October starting with the next night's RAW in San Diego, CA. As of now, he is being advertised for their December shows.

As part of the time off, WWE officials have confirmed he will not be appearing on any dates during the company's upcoming 10-day European tour that will see them do shows in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, and Germany.

Cena recently regained the U.S. title from WWE World Champion Seth Rollins at WWE Night Of Champions, and is set to face Rollins in a steel cage match for the title this Saturday at the Madison Square Garden show on WWE Network.

The guy is 38 years old, wrestles over 300 nights a year plus every major PPV, is on Smackdown, Raw, constantly cuts promos & does his charity stuff with Make A Wish Foundation. The guy is probably exhausted.

That is one thought. But it's very odd for him. He's a supreme compNy guy and ratifs are tanking and he just regained the U.S. title. It's odd he's leave now.

There is also talk it could be family health. His brother reportedly has cancer.

The guy is 38 years old, wrestles over 300 nights a year plus every major PPV, is on Smackdown, Raw, constantly cuts promos & does his charity stuff with Make A Wish Foundation. The guy is probably exhausted.

That is one thought. But it's very odd for him. He's a supreme compNy guy and ratifs are tanking and he just regained the U.S. title. It's odd he's leave now.

There is also talk it could be family health. His brother reportedly has cancer.

Just don't give the US Championship back to Rollins.

Seems like the biggest issue is its too long. 3rd hour routinely draws a poor number. First 2 not too bad. 3rd hour really brings it down. 3rd hour was also probably the best hour too so it's kind of interesting. If I'm vince and WWE I go to USA and tell them I want just 2 hours

Too long but ratings are down. The biggest issue is raw sucks. Bad story telling. Boring characters. And they've forgotten all the tricks of manipulating the audience.

They trot out Steph and Hunter every week and most weeks they have nothing to do. So they are forced to do something. Steph usually ends up emasculating or burying people. They flip heel face heel face sometimes in the same segment. Cools everyone's heat.

Cena is going away so again he's the top dog. They are utterly clueless.

Nxt is so good. Unreal

Very good. Tyler Breeze was tremendous tonight.

Makes you wonder how Hunter can book NXT, Steph can sit ringside and yet on RAW they screw up the women so badly.

Vince

It blows my mind really.  Im watching Bayley and Sasha kill it out there.  Hunter & Sara Del Rey are handing out flowers, Steph is sitting with Charlotte, Becky and Lita and chanting "women's wrestling" with the crowd.  And then you tune into RAW and they all forget?  I can honestly say if someone said Steph and/or Vince replied to criticism with "yeah but thats just NXT, this is WWE", I'd believe it.

But hey, no one in NXT is dating John Cena so you dont have to book his princess as the division killer.

Nxt is so good. Unreal

Very good. Tyler Breeze was tremendous tonight.

Makes you wonder how Hunter can book NXT, Steph can sit ringside and yet on RAW they screw up the women so badly.

Vince

It blows my mind really.  Im watching Bayley and Sasha kill it out there.  Hunter & Sara Del Rey are handing out flowers, Steph is sitting with Charlotte, Becky and Lita and chanting "women's wrestling" with the crowd.  And then you tune into RAW and they all forget?  I can honestly say if someone said Steph and/or Vince replied to criticism with "yeah but thats just NXT, this is WWE", I'd believe it.

But hey, no one in NXT is dating John Cena so you dont have to book his princess as the division killer.

Team Bella isn't very good that's for sure. Nice to see Natalya back. I guess she can now work as her husband is recovering from his broken neck. That has to be a tough situation for them both. I actually think Paige is now spoiling the Diva division not the Bellas. She's a great worker but her character needs some kind of makeover.

Ya. Vince and his yes men. Bet if hhh and steph actually were fully in charge of Raw... it would be much better.

How about Chad Gable tho... dude is impressive using the chaos theory on the much bigger Corbin

I dont know.  The thing about Vince is, he doesnt get personal.  Well, he sort of does to a degree but he will work with anyone that he thinks will make money or make the show better.  Hunter has long been someone who cuts balls off.  And when it comes to the business, how would Hunter react to John Cena suggesting his girlfriend should get a big push as the best Diva when they are trying to usher in a "revolution" of better workers?

Clearly Vince placates his top guy which isnt always best either.  Would Hunter placate him?  Would he thumb his nose at him to the detriment of the relationship?

We know Hunter told Kurt Angle "not interested".  Is that personal?  is it a business decision?  Would he bring in Eric Bischoff?  Would he bring back Hulk Hogan?

Things we dont know because of Hunter's limited exposure in the business side of things.

I'd have liked to see Angle back but to be truthful, I don't watch TNA so I don't know if Angle can still wrestle at a high level or not. He's also had some injuries as well as personal issues over the years since he left WWE relating to drugs & alcohol so maybe Hunter looks at Angle & doesn't see the return on investment from him if he did come back.

Angle can still go but he's an injury away from being done. Plus his brother is being charged with murder.

Some real problems there.

Yeah. Real problems big time. Be nice to see Angle back buy I really doubt it happens. Maybe nxt as a coach or trainer but doubt the main roster.

Angle can still go but he's an injury away from being done. Plus his brother is being charged with murder.

Some real problems there.

Yeah. Real problems big time. Be nice to see Angle back buy I really doubt it happens. Maybe nxt as a coach or trainer but doubt the main roster.

I wonder if he ever regretted leaving WWE for TNA?